Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Kind of different problem with Softpads

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary_jane_R
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Kind of different problem with Softpads Reply with quote

Hi Guys! E1.gif I was reading this forum for ages but I didn't find somebody that has exactly my problem.

I have 3 PS softpads at the moment. The first 2 I bought together and worked just fine until a while, one doesn't respond anymore, it lights when I press but It won't show any reaction in the controller program or stepmania.. some buttons stay on when I press them too. The one that works fine still works let's say 95% because from time to time the right arrow stays pressed and makes me loose a step in the game or something but when I press it again it works fine again.

The third one I bought apart and never worked, I could'nt return it because it was from china or something. This one shows reaction but also not in the controller program or stepmania. All lights stay on except one and when I press they light up more. I oppened up this one to check if there was an obvious problem.

So I'll get to the point they are not broken or too used and also stayed almost laying flat all the time. Thats why I would like to fix them if this is possible or make something out of them. About the pad I oppened I just don't know how everything has to be connected. One cable thats just cut and not connected to the chip is connected to the playstation plug (this was the only weird thing I found) I have a few tools so maybe I can just fix a failure production or whatsoever nerd.gif

I made some pictures of my adapter (I doubt that could be the problem but I have no Playstation to test the pads either frown.gif) and the oppened pad.
If somebody is interested to take a look I'll post them. I would really be thankful if somebody who has a clue about this could tell me if I can still do something with this pads E1.gif

See ya!
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
kirbyrockz
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... the only thing I can think of is that you didn't map the buttons... did you do this yet?

Check out my Simfiles at BMS!
View users profile Send private message Send email
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a faulty adapter. Pics please.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: