Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Best Ignition Style Pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfillescasabc
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Best Ignition Style Pad Reply with quote

What is the best ignition style pad excluding the Red Octane Ignition 2.0? (I say excluding the Red Octane Ignition 2.0 because they are very hard to find now)

Is it the Red Octane Ignition 3.0?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
dj_sammylvr03
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Best Ignition Style Pad Reply with quote

mfillescasabc wrote:
What is the best ignition style pad excluding the Red Octane Ignition 2.0? (I say excluding the Red Octane Ignition 2.0 because they are very hard to find now)

Same exact thing, with a different design.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Best Ignition Style Pad Reply with quote

dj_sammylvr03 wrote:
mfillescasabc wrote:

Many say that the Red Octane Ignition 3.0 is worse than the 2.0.
dj_sammylvr03
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Best Ignition Style Pad Reply with quote

mfillescasabc wrote:
dj_sammylvr03 wrote:
mfillescasabc wrote:

Many say that the Red Octane Ignition 3.0 is worse than the 2.0.

I don't know how they are these days. I got fed up with them and made my own.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

save yourself the trouble and get one of these E1.gif http://www.buynshop.com/productinfo/4985/VG-DDR-ULTDX/

(note: if you are playing on PS2 and for some reason the pad doesn't respond, try plugging in the PS2 plug as well as the USB plug, that seems to work for some reason)
View users profile Send private message
Reenee
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orb wrote:
save yourself the trouble and get one of these E1.gif http://www.buynshop.com/productinfo/4985/VG-DDR-ULTDX/

(note: if you are playing on PS2 and for some reason the pad doesn't respond, try plugging in the PS2 plug as well as the USB plug, that seems to work for some reason)

I shouldn't be paying $20 more just for a goddamn Xbox cable to get put in there.
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it you don't have an XBox?
Agent
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'd just say save for a good metal pad. People always talk about not wanting to shell out that much money. We live in such an instant gratification world. Just save your money. If you keep using that philosophy, you'd just end up doing what I did and buying 2 plastic mats, three foam mats, and two metal mats before settling on a decent metal mat.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mfillescasabc
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent 24 wrote:
Personally, I'd just say save for a good metal pad. People always talk about not wanting to shell out that much money. We live in such an instant gratification world. Just save your money. If you keep using that philosophy, you'd just end up doing what I did and buying 2 plastic mats, three foam mats, and two metal mats before settling on a decent metal mat.

That's good advice but I have a metal pad. I can't play on it, however, for more than 30 minutes before my legs start to kill. I can play on ignitions much longer.
BAGGER VANCE
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get the BNS pad orb posted. the only problem you may ever encounter is a finnicky PS2 port(which happened to mind), but i have had mine for a year and although it no longer works on PS2, it still works perfect on xbox/PC. i can get AAAs on this pad. its amazing.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: