Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Help me identify my soft pad ~

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dancin_anson
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Help me identify my soft pad ~ Reply with quote

I buy cheapo pads off Ebay, and I don't like the ones I just got. My old pair of pads I liked, they're very thin but responsive.. they started sticking so I just bought new ones. They suck! They're slightly thicker, but the layers slide and crinkle around.. its like dancing on diapers. Also, the surface of the new ones is glossier and stickier : it tends to stick as I pick my feet up (wearing socks).

Both sets are the ones with the 'stay cool' logo, black outer trim (instead of green) and flashing lights in the top center console. So is there any way to tell which models these are? Are Ebay pads usually Level Six pads? Have they changed their design from previous years or something?

Thanks...
View users profile Send private message
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might've got MadCatZ pads but it's hard to tell because you really didn't give that great of a description.

Haha, perhaps you have a picture?

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, a picture is worth a thousand posts.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Bambi
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pad that fits your description.... it is a MYMYBOX pad from about 1.5 - 2 years ago.
And still working perfectly. Best soft pad I have seen.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: