Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Blue arrow syndrome?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheesecake
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Blue arrow syndrome? Reply with quote

my sim that i am working on has major bas (the 1/4th note gets a blue note, the 1/8th note gets the red note frown.gif). I'm pretty sure the bpm is correct because it is synced perfectly, just the notes are incorrect (if I played it on flat, the sim would be perfect xD). Just wondering how i fix it. does it have to do with the offset?

thanks in advance

M Mods- I'm lovin' them
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
FSX
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely a very bad offset problem. Get rid of everything before the very beginning of the cut you are stepping to fix it.
View users profile Send private message
Kommisar-5150-
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fix the offset until every beat falls on 4th notes
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: