Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

piu metal pad for pc.....

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalakaflaca
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: piu metal pad for pc..... Reply with quote

Hello all!.. I´m looking for a piu metal pad to play with my pc..till now I haven´t seen any like that. any kind of you could tell me please where I can get one?

Thanks a lot!!
View users profile Send private message
8ftmetalhead
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe there are any retail PIU metal pads, but there are people around who would probably build you one if you paid them. I can't recall where I saw the last link to a guy who builds them but yeah.

Or you could build one yourself.
It's not too hard, just go measure an arcade pad (with permission), google the dimensions, and build something to similar specs.

Failing all else, you could go for a cobalt flux.. they are PIU compatible, although their dimensions are WROOONG
kalakaflaca
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankz metalhead for your post.yep..think you´re right since still I can´t find one on the web...see, I made one before.. it works..but I want a more professional and nice...on http://www.mymybox.com/piumpad1.html they´re selling a piu for ps..I just don´t know if there is a special ps/pc conector from this pad to my pc..if i can´t find then i´m thinking to buy one ps metal pad from these guys and modify wiring for pc...can you explain little more how dimensions on cobalt flux are wrong?..Thanks again!
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I don't believe there are any retail PIU metal pads, but there are people around who would probably build you one if you paid them. I can't recall where I saw the last link to a guy who builds them but yeah.

Or you could build one yourself.
It's not too hard, just go measure an arcade pad (with permission), google the dimensions, and build something to similar specs.

Failing all else, you could go for a cobalt flux.. they are PIU compatible, although their dimensions are WROOONG[/quote]
Arkanoid0
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a graphic i whipped up, the red lines are the dimensions of a PIU pad, overlayed on a CF.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Shuma Gorath
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can build you one(for a price of course), but I live in South America. I make ddr pads, and also know the exact dimensions of the arcade piu pad. Dunno if it would be possible to ship the piu pad to where you live. Are you from the states?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: