Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Official Pad Adapter Thread (consoles ONLY)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chilly Cha Cha
Trick Member
Trick Member

80. PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DefaultGen wrote:
Jman39 wrote:
DefaultGen wrote:
This "unnamed" controller. (It says Innex, but the only play I can find them is Ebay. Just search for "DDR Converter Xbox PS2") Theyre around $12.

This converter works PERFECTLY for my Xbox. Tested with a Cobalt Flux on Ultramix 1-3 and StepmaniaX. No lag present at all, jumps work fine, its cheap and it rocks biggrin.gif

Wow, this sounds really great. Only one question I can think of. Does it recognize your flux as a dance pad with this adapter, so that the corners are disabled in Ultramix 1?

Yep, turns it off for all the Ultramixes, works fine.

I can verify it works both to disable the corner buttons in UM1 and to show up as a dance pad online - Using a Credit Card, I ordered two from innexinc.com on Thursday 2/2 and received them on Saturday 2/11 (Company in Calif. (I think) - I live in NY). Like them very much - much better than the game elements convertors I was using (see beginning of this thread).
View users profile Send private message
Cowman715
Trick Member
Trick Member

81. PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to put this but I'm putting it here anyway...

I have a no named metal mat and I have a control box for it so it can work for Xbox and PS2. As of lately the PS2 part of it hasn't been working but the Xbox is still fine.

http://redoctane.com/controlboxreship.html

That's what the thing looks like. I haven't found a screw driver small enough to open it, nor do I know how to sodder anything anyway if it is just a loose wire. I've been looking to buy a new box but I haven't seen any yet. Even on Ebay. Does anyone know where I could buy one?

HE'S SO FUCKING FUNNY WITH THE RANDOMNESS AND MY CAPS PROVE IT TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
khyron
Basic Member
Basic Member

82. PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to confirm, there is no way to use my modded xbox mat on a PS2 (thinking of buying one for more songs).

Khyron
glock
Trick Member
Trick Member

83. PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I have the bnsusa dx extreme foam pad for ps2
Can someone recommend me a converter to use it with stepmania on pc?

Thanks

PhoenixGamers.Net - D2, CS, SC, W3, WoW, CoD2, BF2
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
neothe0ne
Trick Member
Trick Member

84. PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DefaultGen wrote:
This "unnamed" controller. (It says Innex, but the only play I can find them is Ebay. Just search for "DDR Converter Xbox PS2") Theyre around $12.

This converter works PERFECTLY for my Xbox. Tested with a Cobalt Flux on Ultramix 1-3 and StepmaniaX. No lag present at all, jumps work fine, its cheap and it rocks biggrin.gif

This is great news for me. I'll let you all know if it works with a BlueShark (w/ PS2 Control Box) (like any1 has a BlueShark el oh el) and RedOctane ITG pads without lag.
neothe0ne
Trick Member
Trick Member

85. PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neothe0ne wrote:
DefaultGen wrote:

This is great news for me. I'll let you all know if it works with a BlueShark (w/ PS2 Control Box) (like any1 has a BlueShark el oh el) and RedOctane ITG pads without lag.

Good news. The adapter works with my BlueShark metal pad with a PS2 control box with no noticeable lag. However, the A and B buttons are flipped with this adapter back to default Xbox! tongue.gif (the BlueShark had the A and B buttons flipped to match PS2 controls)
Dehumanization
Basic Member
Basic Member

86. PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this question is gonna have to be in both adapter threads. anyway, i bought this one off ebay and i'm no longer sure if it will serve its purpose or not. what i'm looking to do is connect my CF Pad (still on its way in the mail) to my PS3 since theres no ps2 ports on a ps3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320074176803&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=011
Trick Member
Trick Member

87. PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the item on ebay is the same thing as this http://www.mymybox.com/ps2acc10.html
this is what i use to play my ps2 accessories on my pc (Beatmania controller, MMB Nexen, ect.)

speaking of adapter, funny story, i got my adapter for free
i ordered the adapter, 2 days later i got my tracking #, 3 days later i got my adapter
1 week later i got a mail and it was the mail i sent the moneyorder on, w/ the MO still in it
so now i have both the adapter and the moneyorder that was suppose to pay the adapter

Basic Member
Basic Member

88. PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

revenGmyass wrote:
this is what i use to play my ps2 accessories on my pc (Beatmania controller, MMB Nexen, ect.)

i ordered the adapter, 2 days later i got my tracking #, 3 days later i got my adapter
1 week later i got a mail and it was the mail i sent the moneyorder on, w/ the MO still in it
so now i have both the adapter and the moneyorder that was suppose to pay the adapter
nifty, and thanks for the info =D
Basic Member
Basic Member

89. PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any recommendations for a converter for my PS2 metal pad to a GCN?
AZtenfooter
Trick Member
Trick Member

90. PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so im SERIOUSLY considering getting a RO Afterburner
horrid.
what ive heard.
but those are just the bad reviews.
spread like wild fire.

any way on to the point
the reason i am getting it is because i want a cobalt flux but all i have is an xbox
i have heard that most converters have TERRIBLE lag
and since CF's are only made for ps2 im basically out of luck(maybe)
i want a Blue Shark(first choice) but they have been out of stock for like 2 months.
soo

any one know of an incredibly good converter.
no lag.
cheap.
maybe?

if this doesnt make sence sorry.
im incredibly tired.
Zemata
Trick Member
Trick Member

91. PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to know if the Cobalt Flux will work on the 360!! This is killing me on the inside!! Hopefully it will work through USB, so whats a good
PS2 -> Xbox1 /USB converter? One that wont kill me in reasponse time
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
AznCaraboo
Trick Member
Trick Member

92. PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking into it too but the only "adapter" I found was XFPS [Not Magic Box but for 360]; it takes PS2 plug to 360 however I am not sure about the compatibility + lag.

Anybody is willing to shell out $80 + test out DDR Universe with CF? Highly appreciated. riiight.gif

-AznCaRaB00
Tenchi50
Trick Member
Trick Member

93. PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

termdeath supposedly got one working, but his thread was locked, you might PM him about it.

http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=124738
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
nfok3
Basic Member
Basic Member

94. PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

revenGmyass wrote:

I have the exact same adapter. But it doesn't work for 2 dance pads (plugged into it at the same time), the 2nd port receives the signals sent from the first one... However, 2 pads on 2 different adapters will work.

Do you have any problems with yours?
revenGmyass
Trick Member
Trick Member

95. PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nfok3 wrote:
I have the exact same adapter. But it doesn't work for 2 dance pads (plugged into it at the same time), the 2nd port receives the signals sent from the first one... However, 2 pads on 2 different adapters will work.

Do you have any problems with yours?

Actually yeah, i have the same problems. I dont play doubles but when i use both slots (beatmania controller and ddr metal pad) they start to act up
Basic Member
Basic Member

96. PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ach well. At least it works for one controller, and goes for around the same price as an one controller adapter. I'm probably gonna open mine up to see if I can do something about it. Or flood Mayflash's email for better drivers. >_>
daikenkai =[
Trick Member
Trick Member

97. PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this anygood?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-49-en-70-k5n.html
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
revenGmyass
Trick Member
Trick Member

98. PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PooingCavy wrote:
is this anygood?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-49-en-70-k5n.html

looks alot like this
not sure if its good though
Basic Member
Basic Member

99. PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AznCaraboo wrote:
I am looking into it too but the only "adapter" I found was XFPS [Not Magic Box but for 360]; it takes PS2 plug to 360 however I am not sure about the compatibility + lag.

Anybody is willing to shell out $80 + test out DDR Universe with CF? Highly appreciated. riiight.gif

-AznCaRaB00

It works fine for me with PS2 Red Octane Ignition pads and DDR Universe on the 360, but I don't know about CF pads.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: