Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

solo pad for ps2?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devon!!!
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: solo pad for ps2? Reply with quote

im considering acquiring a ddr solo arcade pad... and i know alot of people have done it before... so is there a guide on how to wire the pad so it is compatable with the ps2? thanks
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant think of a guide off hand but it isnt too hard to wire it up trace the wires from each button to the end of the dongle then fabricate them in to the board froma cheap controller (easyest way to make a control box) dont try to power the lights from the PS2 USB though youll screw it up
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that would be hard though. I've heard that every time you step on an arcade panel, it regesters twice and the machine is built to handle this. If you were to hook it up to your PS2, you'd have to find a way to make it not register twice.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DefaultGen
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, i'd just buy a $3000 machine that waste a $300 pad.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: