Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

controllers

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
y2kbug90
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: controllers Reply with quote

ive been playing ddr for about 2 weeks already and ive been using a mad catz dance pad. my friend told me that his ps2 controller doesnt work on his ps2 anymore and he told me that our other friend's ps2 controller broke too. theyve both been playing a few months more than me. im wondering if this would happen to me too if i keep using the mad catz dance pad.
View users profile Send private message
Shinmizu
Staff Member
Staff Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Cutriss has just started making entire threads for each individual model of pad... one of which is the Mad Catz and can be found here. (There's also theSTART HERE thread at the top of the forum.)
For a Good time, call 555-1212 and ask for Susan. For a Great time, call 555-3487 and ask for Mindy. For a Perfect time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie. For a Marvelous time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie's mom.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: