Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

O2 jam question because no one else will answer me on the...

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sniperman99
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: O2 jam question because no one else will answer me on the... Reply with quote

forums i ask a question but no one is answering me so somebody please answer me!alright why do you have to pay for O2jam???do you have to or can you e-mail them for the cd key and password???if so what is the e-mail.please reply back!!!
MILK
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one is answering you because you have no fucking clue how to ask a question nicely.

i don't know, perhaps because people MADE THE GAME so maybe they want PAYCHECKS.

common sense man. GET SOME.

Last edited by MILK on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Turkeyslam
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O2Jam Malaysia ("English" version) - you pay a smal fee to play the game.

O2Jam Korea - free. And it's by far the superior game. I love it. But good luck getting yourself an account.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
sniperman99
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O2jam korea???how do i get that version???
Seage
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeea, id love to know how to get an account too, i loved that game, and then they made this pay to play crap!
[S4U] Evo
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to get the korean version you need like....a korean phone number (i think) or like a korean zip code, its weird and VERY hard to get one.

Just pay the freakin fee man, its like 3 dollars a month.

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
operator
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seage wrote:
yeea, id love to know how to get an account too, i loved that game, and then they made this pay to play crap!

I'm so sick of people saying pay-to-play is uncalled for. Gamers are getting so greedy with everything, saying once you've payed $50 for a game that you're set for life with that game; no more money needed for it.

Online games take 24-hour supervision. They have to hire people to sit at their computers for hours on end making sure everything is going as it should, fixing problems when they come up and settling disputes between people. Not many people would do this for free, so they charge you a SMALL FEE (seriously, $12 a month is NOT A LOT) to let you continue playing it and to ensure that their employees get their time and moneys worth.

Ask your mommy to pay the $3 a month for you. I'm sure it won't make a large dent in her bank account.
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw its lesser than USD3.00 PER MONTH to play in Malaysia O2Jam.
=)
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: