Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR or PIU Freestyle???

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SG
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: DDR or PIU Freestyle??? Reply with quote

Allright i have seen DDR freestyle and i have seen PIU freestyle and this is what i have come up with. DDR has great music but the light show suckz crap cuase the lights only go to the beat of the music and it gets old fast! as for the steps its u can do freestyle but its allmost impossible to pull off some little break dance moves cuase the arrows are just to close together and DDR u can only hit 2 arrows at once it dosent make u use ur hands?PIU has got the coolest light show i have ever seen it gos to melody of the music and not just the beat only the bottem ones by the subwoofers do. as for steps there spred out witch is good for freestyle and u can see alot better freestyle moves pulled off on here then on DDR.but i do like the music for DDR better but yet PIU has got some really good songs.what do u think about all this?

Captian G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website MSN Messenger
sniperman99
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd say u summed this freestyle up very well.nice job doin it!
Tsuri
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I freestyle a lot on PIU I played DDR but not as much as PIU because I prefer Freestyling and PIU is a lot more freestyle friendly.... I like the music on both games but I prefer... Pump it Up Premiere 2 I like the other mixes but this one is the favorite... even beats Exceed in my opinion.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
SG
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah in minot we only have the PIU OBG 3rd mix i like the songs
but i never seen or herd the music from the others ones and
tryed to play it more befor they remove it again cause it dosent
make enough money sence DDR came in. Dont get me wrong
i like DDR but i also like PIU for the freestyle's

Captian
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website MSN Messenger
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, you're from Minot? ND? Awesome, so am I. biggrin.gif

I havn't seen anyone freestyle on PIU since we got it. I hardly saw anyone play it while it was at Aladdin's Castle, and I havn't really played it since it moved to Sports World. :/
View users profile Send private message Send email
SG
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chyeah dude thats awsome! E4.gif
Yeah we freestyled most of time when we where on it or doing turkey march on the Extra Expert level uhh and just about die over. but we do every now and then to sports world and play but i kinda hurt my knee doin some DDR freestyle.Yah how dumb is that? but i like DDR cuase they have records to get ur name into mine is CAPT (short for captain) .
DrUnKnTigEr
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pump freestyle simply owns...the layout of the pad feels natural and allows space......opening up more room for creativity
also....the songs ppl freestyle to on pump are old korean songs that were once popular...its a lot easier to get into and "feel" real songs like that than ddr songs
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: