Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PnM ASC's Questions

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[DMB]ziggy4719
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: PnM ASC's Questions Reply with quote

ok so please answer these ?'s if u have 1

1.Which did you buy and why
2.Has it broken or have wires came undone?
3.How long have you had it?
4.Would you say it can withstand a good beating?

thanks alot if you could answer these i wanna no which 1 2 buy
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Ransai. It was the cheapest at the time, and people who had one had nothing but good things to say about it.

2) When I first recieved it, it didn't work at all. Problem with the circut board, I think; it happened to someone else in that batch, too. Not since, though.

I contacted the makers, and they fixed it and sent it back quick. After that, I've had no problems with it; it's very well built.

3) Maybe 4 or so months now.

4) Hell yes. I've been beating that thing like there's no tomorrow since I got it, and it's still in perfect condition.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

2. PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: PnM ASC's Questions Reply with quote

ziggy4719 wrote:

1.Which did you buy and why

I bought the Konami ASC, it was the only one out at the time and I prefer officials over home made.
Quote:

2.Has it broken or have wires came undone?

Nothing at all, its been taking a beating atleast once a week of me trying to clear some more EXs and I played it constantly when i first got it to see how fast i could progress
Quote:

3.How long have you had it?

Got it September 25th, 2003
Quote:

4.Would you say it can withstand a good beating?

Of course, see my answer to 2.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

I recently came back from AI biggrin.gif which has PnM11 and i noticed the buttons on the ransai are smaller than the arcade no? anyways im thinking off getting a ransai and pnm 9...thanks everyone
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

4. PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: .. Reply with quote

ziggy4719 wrote:
I recently came back from AI biggrin.gif which has PnM11 and i noticed the buttons on the ransai are smaller than the arcade no?

Should be exactly the same.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

seems ransai dont have any controllers 2 sell frust.gif any1 have a desktop arcade 1? are they good or bad
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

6. PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In nearly all aspects they are better than Ransais, custom paint jobs with characters (www.desktoparcade.com), lights like ransai, features a handy handle, etc. Problem is hes not the most reliable in getting them out in a timely fashion. Id email him or PM him on Bemanistyle.
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've personally met with random and compared my ASC to the Ransai, and the Ransai is every bit as good as the Konami controller.

The only advantage of the ASC over a Ransai is the ASC makes more of a hollow-popn-sounding-poppy noise. But in reality, i personally feel the Ransai is of higher quality than the ASC.

And maybe i'm biased because i know random, but i'd prefer the Ransai over the DA heh.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: