Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dynamite Rave - Theme for SM 3.9 [WIP]

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Dynamite Rave - Theme for SM 3.9 [WIP] Reply with quote

So I'm gonna try my hand at theming again. My first attempt was...well...EPIC FAIL. But since then I've learned a lot and found the SMTheming Wiki, so I'm good to go.

It won't end up being the best theme in the world, since I'll be learning as I go on. But it definitely WON'T be just another Graphics-swap theme, that's for sure.

Note: When I say screens are finished, I mean they're done for the first beta release. I will definitely do a lot of graphic re-making and other stuff in successive releases.

Finished Screens: Warning, Intro, Caution, Select Players, Select Style, Select Mode, Instructions, Select Music, Options, Stage
Current WIP Screens: How To Play, Gameplay

Screens (as of 3/11/09)
Note: Some screenshots are older than others, so things that appear on every screen, such as the menu timer or profile text, will be different between some screenshots.

Warning
Intro
Logo/Title (1)(2)(3)
Caution
Select Players (1)(2)
Select Style (1)(2)(3)
Select Mode (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)
Instructions (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)
Select Music (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)
Options (1)(2)(3)(4)
Stage (1)(2)(3)(4)
How To Play (Unfinished) (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)
Gameplay/Demonstration (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)

Beta will release when all the important screens are done. I haven't decided yet exactly which screens are 'important'.
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: