Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Memory Card discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LouieT
Trick Member
Trick Member

140. PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to use the "Output file" option in the Edit manager. This will take one of the edits in the PS2 Edit Library file and spits out a PS1 Edit file.

After that, you can transfer it from the PS2 card to the PS1 card using the PS2 browser. The PS1 edits are displayed in the browser as square tiles with the green DDR arrow in the middle.
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

141. PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louie826 wrote:
You have to use the "Output file" option in the Edit manager. This will take one of the edits in the PS2 Edit Library file and spits out a PS1 Edit file.

After that, you can transfer it from the PS2 card to the PS1 card using the PS2 browser. The PS1 edits are displayed in the browser as square tiles with the green DDR arrow in the middle.
For full details, read the Konamix <--> DDRMAX/DDRMAX2/DDR EXTREME section I have in the first post.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
XohshitztonysbackX
Trick Member
Trick Member

142. PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, How do I get my files back?

My save data got corrupted Bc I accidently Knock the PS2 down while it was saving. (I was using HDADvance to play the game)

Man... I just unlock the outfits too.
View users profile Send private message
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

143. PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xohahitzxitzyux wrote:
Man, How do I get my files back?
You can't.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
XohshitztonysbackX
Trick Member
Trick Member

144. PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY, Got my files back well not really. I replay all missions. I'm stuck on the missons on the same mission on my earsed memory card lol...

I have a question, Does Actionplay be used to save game saves?

Whats the requriments? Like does it need highspeed connection?
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

145. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've loaded 2 saves onto my USB stick & took it to my PS2, but when I insert it, the green light comes on for like a millisecond. So....I need some help getting the data from my USB stick to my PS2 memory card.
I'm using a San Disk 512MB Cruzer micro, so is that the problem?
LouieT
Trick Member
Trick Member

146. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that only works if you're using an Action Replay MAX or Codebreaker along with the USB drive.
XohshitztonysbackX
Trick Member
Trick Member

147. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it only works for ActionPlay and not USB Files.

Anyway....
How does ActionPlay work?
Just install it onto my USB computer port then dl data (games) save on it, then plug it into my PS2?

I know thats stupid question , just making sure before I buy it.
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

148. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read. The. First. Post.

xelprep
Trick Member
Trick Member

149. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[TCO] Patrick wrote:
No, it was a PS1 Card, I got to ask that much to the owner of it.

It seemed like a homemade rig setup. It had wiring protruding off the board of the memory card which ended in a USB "mouth" (for lack of a better term) to plug into the ITG machine. The Playstation mount was untouched, and Im assuming you could still use it as a DDR card (which is my intent, the only reason I want the USB interface is to try and operate it on my computer and load the link data files onto the card).

It seems that this isnt a widely popular technique (possibly due to wiring it yourself? A risk Im willing to take) for some reason, but I am very interested in finding out more about it.

I was searching for this same thing...

Anyone have any info on it yet? I read something about the USB port not being used as a USB interface but just as a convenient port to connect the memory cards. Any wiring diagrams for the memory card slots or the USB port on the s573 board?

edit- I assumed this was for a DDR arcade cab. Sorry for any confusion
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
xbskid
Trick Member
Trick Member

150. PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xelprep wrote:
[TCO] Patrick wrote:
No, it was a PS1 Card, I got to ask that much to the owner of it.

It seemed like a homemade rig setup. It had wiring protruding off the board of the memory card which ended in a USB "mouth" (for lack of a better term) to plug into the ITG machine. The Playstation mount was untouched, and Im assuming you could still use it as a DDR card (which is my intent, the only reason I want the USB interface is to try and operate it on my computer and load the link data files onto the card).

It seems that this isnt a widely popular technique (possibly due to wiring it yourself? A risk Im willing to take) for some reason, but I am very interested in finding out more about it.

I was searching for this same thing...

Anyone have any info on it yet? I read something about the USB port not being used as a USB interface but just as a convenient port to connect the memory cards. Any wiring diagrams for the memory card slots or the USB port on the s573 board?

edit- I assumed this was for a DDR arcade cab. Sorry for any confusion

You people confuse me. If it's a DDR cab with memcard slots, but it's got ItG on it, it won't be able to use the PSone memcards to save data. That's what the USB ports are for. And yes, it's all standard USB. If ItG is on the machine, the PSone card slots are USELESS. :]
xelprep
Trick Member
Trick Member

151. PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xbskid wrote:

You people confuse me. If it's a DDR cab with memcard slots, but it's got ItG on it, it won't be able to use the PSone memcards to save data. That's what the USB ports are for. And yes, it's all standard USB. If ItG is on the machine, the PSone card slots are USELESS. :]

It was indeed a confusing post. What I meant was that I was looking to make sort of home brew memory card slots for my ddr cab. Theoretically, one should be able to remove the slots from a ps1 and wire it into the USB port on the s573 board, but I wouldn't know where to begin. This is what I really meant to ask.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
balazer
Trick Member
Trick Member

152. PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone suggest a method for setting "Dance Play Setting/Controllers Off" in DDR Festival using my Japanese PS2? I've read that X-port, Code Breaker, and Max Drive are for U.S. PS2s only.
xbskid
Trick Member
Trick Member

153. PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

balazer wrote:
Can anyone suggest a method for setting "Dance Play Setting/Controllers Off" in DDR Festival using my Japanese PS2? I've read that X-port, Code Breaker, and Max Drive are for U.S. PS2s only.

Since you apparently live in the US, just borrow a friend's North American PS2 and transfer the save on your friend's PS2, then put the memory card in your Japanese PS2. There aren't any region restrictions on memory cards.
XohshitztonysbackX
Trick Member
Trick Member

154. PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's weird that I gotten rid of the characters select screen some how. I went to the option screen and turn it off.

When I first gotten the game, it wouldn't let me. Hm...

Ghotto really...
jammys
Trick Member
Trick Member

155. PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did read the first page, but I didn't understand this.

I wa splaying my PS2, with DDR EX2, and I shut my console off. I turned it back on and it said the data on the memory card was corrupted!

I need to know how to get it back...

I am also using this nako memory card.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
FoxFireX
Trick Member
Trick Member

156. PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally, if it says the data is corrupted, there's no way to get it back. Most often the problem happens when auto-save is turned on and someone shuts off the system while it's saving. A message is always displayed when it saves, so as long as you let it finish you should be okay, but on occasion people still have issues.
sokioniofash1122000
Basic Member
Basic Member

157. PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question I am planing to get DDr extreme for the american ps2... right! now If i download the imported jap. saves will i get all the songs from the jap. game on the english game? one reason i am doing this is because of the very large varity of song in the jap. game that are not in the us version!
View users profile Send private message Send email
Kalek
Trick Member
Trick Member

158. PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Does anyone have a DDR Strike fully unlocked gamesave?

Or does anyone know of a place where I can find one?

It can be in any format, it doesn't matter.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FoxFireX
Trick Member
Trick Member

159. PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sokioniofash1122000 wrote:
I have a question I am planing to get DDr extreme for the american ps2... right! now If i download the imported jap. saves will i get all the songs from the jap. game on the english game? one reason i am doing this is because of the very large varity of song in the jap. game that are not in the us version!

Nope. Doesn't work that way. The songs from ExJP are not physically present on the ExUS disc. ExUS wouldn't even recognize an ExJP save file if you did download one; the games have different save file IDs. And even if you were to change the ID of the file, the internal format is likely slightly different due to the different number of songs. Nice try, but not plausible.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: