Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Strangest DDR Clothes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CelestialMortal
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that we have seen or have worn strange attires while playing DDR. let me ask you....why do you wear that or they wear those clothes.
I only wear it cause i'm comfortable in it. I'm not really into the training thing its just that it feels good, and plus, if anyone tries to make fun of me or my friends, I'll just glare at them and they'll go away

REGARDS
CM
simdude
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My "Got a girlfriend?...don't worry she doesn't have to know" shirt while playing Boys (euro mix) over and over laugh.gif I had fun doing that.
CelestialMortal
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day, if i save up enough money i'm gonna wear this and play DDR

http://www.bdgsales.com/restraints/poseyback.jpg

Just look at it

REGARDS
CM
Challenge Chicken
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like challenging myself to throw on the absolute weirdest pairs of clothing and play DDR, just to see if I could do it.

I have FOUND a combonation that is impossible for me to do.

I have a pair of some HUGE black pants with a glow in the dark lining all over it that I found from hot topic. I have a size 28-30 waist and the thing is a 34, it doesn't fit all the way so the belt always feels like it's trying to strangle my waist.

On top of that, some platform steel tow boots from hot topic, they weigh about 4-5 pounds each.

I tried Max 300 Heavy in those things. I got about halfway and failed and my ankles were considered incapaciated after that.

However, doing freestyle stuff on light, they're SOMWHAT managable, the whole boot almost covers one arrow. The toe rests on a metal square and the heel rests on another metal square. So you have to kinda offset your feet from what you regularly do to hit an arrow.

Hard stuff.

I've tried the chains, they don't throw me off as much, they just clang against the bar A LOT. It's funny to hear when you do Paranoia Survivor and/or Max 300. It sounds like you're playing a pinball machine.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
nyssa
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: ...where the basketweavers sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes...
44. PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played in a floorlength skirt multiple times. I get the oddest looks when I get up on the machine wearing this giant skirt, but once I get to dancing, nobody seems to notice it anymore. Funny thing is, I trip over the skirt constantly while walking unless I'm wearing a belt...but I've never tripped over it while DDRing, belt or no belt. laugh.gif
CelestialMortal
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nyssa wrote:
I've played in a floorlength skirt multiple times. I get the oddest looks when I get up on the machine wearing this giant skirt, but once I get to dancing, nobody seems to notice it anymore. Funny thing is, I trip over the skirt constantly while walking unless I'm wearing a belt...but I've never tripped over it while DDRing, belt or no belt. laugh.gif

Be careful...when you think that luck is on your side. You'll wear that skirt. And play DDR....and it's....gonna slip right off your waist riiight.gif

REGARDS
CM
nyssa
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: ...where the basketweavers sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes...
46. PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CelestialMortal wrote:
nyssa wrote:

Be careful...when you think that luck is on your side. You'll wear that skirt. And play DDR....and it's....gonna slip right off your waist riiight.gif

REGARDS
CM

Nah, fortunately my hips are big enough that it doesn't come off. It's just too long without my belt. laugh.gif
darkhour
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about regular clothes..............other than me playing with pants that I deperately needed a belt for. riiight.gif Yeah, pulling them up after every song wasn't funny.

But yeah, I've seen a ton of crazy costumes for freestyles.

couple komotos (however they are spelled)

babylon outfit

drag (to it's raining men, go figure disgust.gif )

japanese school girl

m&m costume

and myself rockin a Emi 3rd mix costume

Probably more but I can't think of anything else.
View users profile Send private message Send email
CelestialMortal
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MateriaGirl wrote:
I don't know about regular clothes..............other than me playing with pants that I deperately needed a belt for. riiight.gif Yeah, pulling them up after every song wasn't funny.

But yeah, I've seen a ton of crazy costumes for freestyles.

couple komotos (however they are spelled)

babylon outfit

drag (to it's raining men, go figure disgust.gif )

japanese school girl

m&m costume

and myself rockin a Emi 3rd mix costume

Probably more but I can't think of anything else.

What do you mean by Babylon Outfit. (i'm just stupid) but can u find a pic or something. thx in advance

REGARDS
CM
Kiron
Basic Member
Basic Member

49. PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I onced Danced in my pj's Also i saw this chick in a bikini Once, it will nake a Next generation of Video cards to caculate those Jiggles
View users profile Send private message
Romantix
Trick Member
Trick Member

50. PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One guy at the Boardwalk in SC played Gradiusic Cyber (AMD G5 Mix) (I think that's the proper remix...) Well, he played it with aviator glasses and shiny parachute pants. That was pretty crazy. E4.gif
View users profile Send private message
Sir Smeagollum
Trick Member
Trick Member

51. PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once our school orchestra group performed in a mall. Then we had maybe an hour to do what we wanted there before leaving. My brother and I went up to the arcade where the ddr extreme machine was. We were in dress shoes because we had just finished playing in the group so it was a little difficult to play...

We only wish
To catch a FISH
So juicy sweeeet!!!!
CelestialMortal
Trick Member
Trick Member

52. PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Smeagollum wrote:
Once our school orchestra group performed in a mall. Then we had maybe an hour to do what we wanted there before leaving. My brother and I went up to the arcade where the ddr extreme machine was. We were in dress shoes because we had just finished playing in the group so it was a little difficult to play...

Yea i have played in dress shoes once. I couldn't hit the arrows properly so in the end i just played in my socks (warning: baning your foot on a DDR machiene in your socks may HURT)

REGARDS
CM
darkhour
Trick Member
Trick Member

53. PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babylon

http://www.ddrcity.com/characters/baby_lon.htm
View users profile Send private message Send email
Sir Smeagollum
Trick Member
Trick Member

54. PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just what we tried: socks. It hurt and was difficult though. fortunately, that was back when we played standard, so there wasn't much we would slip on and fall.

We only wish
To catch a FISH
So juicy sweeeet!!!!
CelestialMortal
Trick Member
Trick Member

55. PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MateriaGirl wrote:
Babylon

http://www.ddrcity.com/characters/baby_lon.htm

ooooooo....I thought u meant the civilization. As in Babylonian people.... riiight.gif

REGARDS
CM
AhThePowerOfToast
Basic Member
Basic Member

56. PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the weirdest thing i've ever played DDR in was a really baggy plaid shirt , some "modified" converse ( they were gay pride converse made by a friend of mine) , and black jean shorts. a few of my friends asked if it was grunge rocker day or something.

and another time i had on an orange plaid dress with a black shirt under it , fishnets , and missmatched converse ( one high top one low top). also i was wearing a cloak cuz i had just gotten to the mall from a LoTR party. lol
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: