Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Hows my DDR Skill?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OneStepFromPerfect
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Hows my DDR Skill? Reply with quote

Well i dont got DDR but i play it at my friends house, he has DDRMAX2 and i play it when i go over. I can beat some Heavy Mode songs and i really dont play it that much.If u add up all the game time ive played its about 2 weeks.I mean i get D's but i can pass them here are some of the songs ive passed.

PARANOiA Kcet (Clean Mix)
Xenon
SP-Trip Machine (Jungle Mix)
Vanity Angel

Those are my best heavys that i beat.
So how am i doing?
AcidBurnISU
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since everyone progresses at their own level, you're doing as well as you can. This should be in the gameplay forum though.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Antipathy
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well put, Well put!
I think your doin a bang up job! laugh.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email
2kM
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're talking about the total time you've spent on the mat, and its 2 weeks (which is 336 hours, btw), then you suck. But if you've been going over his house and playing ddr for 2 weeks, and I'm going to assume you went every other day, spent 5 hours over there, and one fifth of that on a mat, then its only 7 hours, which if you're doing heavy then go you.

Also I can see you doing KCET and Jungle Mix, but XENON? VANITY ANGEL? I have to guess that you're fluking through those, coz they're badass patterns... It took me quite a while to be able to AA those.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, no offense, but this thread should be either locked or be made sticky. there is only one answer to your question. a DDR player is only good when they stop asking other people if they are good.

I'd never get laid.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: