Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Has anyone else thought of this?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
otaku84
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Has anyone else thought of this? Reply with quote

i came up with an idea, it may not be original but i think it sounds cool. A band made up of a guitar, bass and drums (maybe a second guitar) that covers DDR songs. some ones i thought of are Candy* or <3 healing vision angelic mix, breakdown (i know it already has guitar).

if anyone else has thought of this or has done it, please tell me who and where i can find some of their music
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Vanity
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: hmmmm.. Reply with quote

well.. you can notice that most songs consist of tenchoish, tranceish, like maxx unlimted, and that hard buttocks pain the buttocks crap. lol.. but.. guitars... hmmm.... im not too much into it, like uh.. "across the nightmare"? E19.gif
Slowpoke
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be cool, but forget the guitar, bass and drums and get three guys on synths, otherwise it'd sound kind of odd.
View users profile Send private message Send email
SilverFox
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give it a shot this weekend if someone can hook me up with a midi, and vocals.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tempest6
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: GF/DM/KBM Session Mode CONFIRMED!... Reply with quote

If my memory serves me right, I do remember linking up a Guitar Freaks 5th mix/DrumMania 4th mix/KeyboardMania 3rd mix machines for Session Mode (or was it a Guitar Freaks 6th mix/DrumMania 5th mix/KeyboardMania 3rd mix machines)? How can I forget playing that Classic Party 3 or even the StoryBook song on session mode (2 GF players/1 DM player/2 KBM players)? Is that a trip or what? Please reply, over! Thanks!

tempest6
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: