Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need help makin' a team name.....

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hylian
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Need help makin' a team name..... Reply with quote

Ok I'm starting a team but I am horrible at coming up with names lol. Can some of you throw out some suggestions? I can make my clan website and everything just I can't think of a name lol. Help......
Heavy SDG's-- 38
Whiteside:"hmm... well a player at our arcade is good if you can AA anything over nine feet"
Slowpoke:"Geez, where do you play, Yasu's house?"
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Kaleigh
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you and your team have other common interests other than DDR? If so, post them, and maybe we can think of some ideas. A couple of names I came up with are:
Ramen Gods: Of course, only if you guys like ramen. I know it's kind of stupid.
The Arrow Smashers: Enough said.
View users profile Send private message
Challenge Chicken
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Slug (you can't go wrong with Team Slug)

Rolling Suicide

A.M.O.D. (The assmasters of disaster)

14 year old girls

Siberian chit monkies

The Pug's

I'm with stupid

Lick-Proof

We Crip Walk To Anything (joke with one of my friends at one point in time)

that's all my suggestions
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Flarone
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... It's not a clan, this isn't FF11 or Diablo. Keep your clans in your online RPGS and RPSs and stuff. Secondly, don't take the Beat Offs! That's ours! XD

Seriously, something that would be good is you getting together with your group and brainstorming. We're not in your team, and you should not leave the creative control up to us. It would be fun to come up with cool ideas with your friends, and plus, it gives you a chance to hang out! Try also a play off words on one of your favorite songs or something (like, oh I dunno, the Holic-aholics or something), or something that is so odd that it makes people give you a double-look (like Larry and the <something> when you have no larry in your group). Just have fun and don't leave it up to your possible competitors.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Hylian
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess lol but I meant to put team not clan lol sorry I have played so many online games that I instinctivlty type clan instead of team lol. O well all my friends suck at comin' up with names too so were gona be brainstorming a lonnnnnnnnggggggggg time lol
Heavy SDG's-- 38
Whiteside:"hmm... well a player at our arcade is good if you can AA anything over nine feet"
Slowpoke:"Geez, where do you play, Yasu's house?"
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Misaki's Midnite Blaze
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it's like it's have been stated before, find something you all have in common like how me and all my team mates love Misaki from Tenchi Muyo lol which explains *points to his sig* that lol

Or if worse comes to worse you could always call yourselves the "B-Sharp" laugh.gif

Osaka wants some love tooooooo
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
LET ME SHOW YOU THEM
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could go with something location based (like our unofficial team name is s00r [southern oregon..har har]) or have some random fun thing that you all like and agree on..
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: