Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Metal Pad/lookin To Find People In Houston Tx

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcmtz
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Metal Pad/lookin To Find People In Houston Tx Reply with quote

I AM PLANNING ON BUYING THE METAL DDR PAD AND DDR MAX 2. WINTHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO. FROM THE THE RED OCTANE WEBSITE. THE Price: $199.99 FOR THE PAD AND THE GAME IS 39.99. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHERE I COULD GET IT ALOT CHEAPER. I WOULD REALLY appreciate IT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT. IM ALSO LOOKIN TO FIND PEOLE WHO PLAY DDR IN MY AREA. I LIVE IN SW HOUSTON TEXAS. E4.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Spike
Administrator
Administrator

1. PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Do not type in all caps. Read the FAQ.
2) The question about a metal pad does not belong here. Post in the correct forum. Don't know which one it is? Look around until you figure it out.
3) Check the correct regional forum to find people who live in your area.

L to the ock.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: