Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Have you ever dance with a DDR girl?And does she dance Heavy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickidi
Trick Member
Trick Member

80. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since video games are mostly played by guys usually, so I'm guessing that in general it's like 60% guys 40% girls, BUT that's only overall. On heavy it's more like 90% 10%... as for hardcore players, I have yet to see a girl who really plays to win tournament. I guess it's just that girls are less competitive than guys. Besides, we all know who are the best male players in the world, but I have to admit I didn't hear any names for girls.
radicalfaith360
Trick Member
Trick Member

81. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I played with a girl was about a month ago.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Antipathy
Trick Member
Trick Member

82. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laugh.gif this one girl got all pissed off, and started kicking the machine... laugh.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email
HF230
Trick Member
Trick Member

83. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met my future GF while playing DDR. I met her 2 years ago, and at the time she was on trick and I was on basic. *i miss 3rd mix v.2* She always use to owned me. Eventually I played the game for comp and I got better, she only plays it for fun. Now were dating and she's on heavy. She can do 7 ft heays thats bout it.

-HF

DDRecall (DDR EXTREME SCORES)

CHECK OUT MY DDR AAA Videos updated 09/06/09
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luminouskitsune
Trick Member
Trick Member

84. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant do many heavy songs frown.gif I would of been on heavy songs if i didnt get preg (but its all good) Im back to playing cause i miscarried my child 2 months ago.

I know a girl who rocks at heavy songs....Go tara ^__^
Antipathy
Trick Member
Trick Member

85. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen a girl do freestyle moves, except those people playing that pattiecake type game. How many of u girls bust out spins and stuff?

Clover
Trick Member
Trick Member

86. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickidi wrote:
Since video games are mostly played by guys usually, so I'm guessing that in general it's like 60% guys 40% girls, BUT that's only overall. On heavy it's more like 90% 10%... as for hardcore players, I have yet to see a girl who really plays to win tournament. I guess it's just that girls are less competitive than guys. Besides, we all know who are the best male players in the world, but I have to admit I didn't hear any names for girls.

*shakes hand* "Hi, my name is Clover." Now you have met a girl who plays "HARDCORE" and plays to win. Not saying I'm something incredable, but I go to tournaments and I have won 2nd, so there E15.gif
Here, now you can see me play too!
http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v133/CloverDDR/CloverBuster.jpg
And sir, I am one of the most competitive people you will ever meet.
Trick Member
Trick Member

87. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we're not competitive...o.O Well yeah, heh, I play on heavies and when I first started on heavy, everyone expected me to play on light or beginner, especially because I'm black...so they were usually shocked to see me play on Heavy. Now, a lot of DDR players around the area know me, and I've made alot of friends. I just say...don't judge a book by its cover XD
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, BUT, it takes only 4 muscles to extend your arm and b*tch-slap the mutha***** in the face.
-A 'message of the week' in my sister's college
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Rickidi
Trick Member
Trick Member

88. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, stupid April's fool joke... now all my posts have been deleted E15.gif Well the one I made on the 31st...

It's cool to "meet" a competitive girl happy.gif Do you use NNR? I'd be curious to see your scores. I know Kitty posted about her scores and she's really good E1.gif

Quote:
everyone expected me to play on light or beginner, especially because I'm black

Humm... I really don't know why you say that. A lot of black person are amazing *points to Ced, Sketch and MaxX Paranoia.
DDRmaniacplayer
Trick Member
Trick Member

89. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have danced with a girl, she was actually kind of good. She did a few heavy songs. She actually suprised me. But, some girls just plain suck. No offense to girls, but they sometimes play with sandals and boots. I once saw a girls with these heavy boots, and she was freakin stomping on the pad like it's no big deal. Poor pad... E2.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Oolong
Trick Member
Trick Member

90. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Humm... I really don't know why you say that. A lot of black person are amazing *points to Ced, Sketch and MaxX Paranoia.

maxx paranoia's black? he looked white or hispanic in the movies i saw of him... but then again the arcade was a little dark so i might have been mistaken. E19.gif

"If there were a country in the world called Funia, Disco House would be its national anthem, as well as the name of its capital city. I was once walking down the street late one night when a hooker called to me from the curb, asking me if I was looking for some fun. "No thanks, Miss" I replied, pulling out a set of headphones. "I've got Disco House, the most fun there is." - Ishkur
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Rickidi
Trick Member
Trick Member

91. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw only a pic from one of his score. From what I remember, the 3 of them really look alike. I admit though that they're not really really black, let's say they're between black and white then. Anyway, the point is they are all really good. Nobody knows Ced probably, but he's the best here in Québec.... 9 greats on max300... bastard E15.gif
dlm
Trick Member
Trick Member

92. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from Columbus, OH. I've only seen two girls play heavy (one was swapping between standard and heavy, the other was pretty much just rocking them out). But they were about 13, so yeah... not really in my age league. Though I'll play against anyone given an open pad. Only other girls I've seen play at all played beginner/light.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
maxxlimited
Trick Member
Trick Member

93. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far i hav only seen one girl do heavy mode. I saw her in Frys and she was doing sandstorm and she got a AA. before i think thats crazy but now it's like so easy for me.
SNK
Trick Member
Trick Member

94. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I end up playing with some girls sometimes, but they're either newbies or play heavy, I haven't danced with anyone in between. It's either a person who's never played before, or better than I am (read: Clover). No Standard or veterans of Light mode.

I think I scare women.
aleore
Basic Member
Basic Member

95. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a girl and I can do most catas. And whoever was talking about DDR being too nerdy for girls, I play dungeons and dragons, magic the gathering and everquest. I have fully embraced my geekiness =P.
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

96. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doreguard wrote:
I've never seen a girl do freestyle moves, except those people playing that pattiecake type game. How many of u girls bust out spins and stuff?

>.<V yea....me....^^''''' all the guys at the arcade are really piss off because I do break danceing on the pad,spins,knee drops,moon walk on the screen, and kick the pad when im mad at the game. >.<V
Cowman715
Trick Member
Trick Member

97. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightdancercat wrote:
Doreguard wrote:

>.<V yea....me....^^''''' all the guys at the arcade are really piss off because I do break danceing on the pad,spins,knee drops,moon walk on the screen, and kick the pad when im mad at the game. >.<V

Don't talk to me any more thats not cool. Ha I'm just kidding. I don't even know you riiight.gif

I don't understand it though... Why do most guys ask these things? Do they think girls are don't exsist in the DDR world? I sure as hell don't or maybe thats because a lot of people I know here are girls and play? Oh well whatever laugh.gif

HE'S SO FUCKING FUNNY WITH THE RANDOMNESS AND MY CAPS PROVE IT TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Irennicus
Trick Member
Trick Member

98. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aleore wrote:
Im a girl and I can do most catas. And whoever was talking about DDR being too nerdy for girls, I play dungeons and dragons, magic the gathering and everquest. I have fully embraced my geekiness =P.

I used to play D&D and still play a bit of Magic. EQ has scared me, though.

Now to get on-topic.

Accentuating the point of girls that play heavy on DDR is just promoting sexism. There's nothing special when a girl is good at DDR. If I see a girl AAA some really hard song, I don't think "Wow, they AAAed So Deep, and they're a girl!", I just think "Wow, they AAAed So Deep!".

The entire bull phrases that go along the lines of "What's a girl supposed to do?", etc. just tick me off. If you want equality, go for it, don't make yourself sound like you're handicapped because you have a vagina.
Blaze519
Trick Member
Trick Member

99. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my girlfriend plays DDR, cept shes on light/standard. She is a magic the gathering player too.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: