Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Have you ever dance with a DDR girl?And does she dance Heavy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neemo
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To play besides a girl who will own me at DDR would be so awesome! I am not the Lord of DDR but i know that having your favorite song owned by a nice fun-loving girl in versus mode is such a fantasy for some reason. Perhaps i could work some smooth hitting-on words into a conversation. words like

"Put your faith in me and i'll show you"
"Will you be my dancing Senorita"
"You give me love, and I'll give you energy"
"Baby girl! Gimme your love!"

Probably not.

I am PHREKWENCI'S Number 1 PHAN!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Rickidi
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case ....

"Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump........ what? Would you prefer 'Go!' ? "
dragonslaver
Basic Member
Basic Member

42. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well never played with a girl but i have got a girl to stand there and clap....I'm like ok,you dont need to do that.I didnt even knnow the person.This has happend alot.And remember DDR gets you alot of girls. E4.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
WoodyWindy
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
DDR there are PLENTY of girls that play...

When I first saw DDR in Sydney it seems that I all saw playing it were girls. Later there were some guys, too, but it certainly seems to be an eqal-opportunity game to me...

- Woody -
View users profile Send private message
DDRunk!
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh me and my gf also met through ddr mainly... we were best friends for a while but realised there was something more there so decided to give it a shot E1.gif

but yeh she eats 9 footers for breakfast and has passed a couple of 10's E1.gif

PS Heavy - AA
Max300 - AA
Max U - AA
LOM - A
PSMO - B
-joe-
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title of the thread wrote:
Have you ever dance with a DDR girl?And does she dance Heavy

Yes, my girlfriend, yes she dances heavy.

(sorry if this double posted)
Desperado_wolf
Basic Member
Basic Member

46. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while i was in toronto i was playing at a mall and no one was good i mean...they all were white ppl that didnt know shiet(sorry if i offended sumone)...well anyways this chick puts a dollar up...i look at her and smile...she winks and got onto the pad and started to play...she played easy songs then it was my turn to go on right...she put in her dollar at the same time...then i said "u want to play with me?"...she said "yah if thats ok with u"...i said "ok"...so then she chose "cant stop fallen in love spmix"...then i was surprised when she AA it...and i only got full combo on it....then she beat me in "healing vision(angelic)"....and i was like" no fukin way!!!!!"...she started laughing and picked max 300 last...i had to pass this no matter what right?!...i got a B on it...she got a A...

right then i had jus realized i got my buttocks handed to me in a plate by sum chick...we talked after and i got her number...me and my cousin hang out with her and her friends, and jus chilled for a while...then i went home...then it came time to go bak to calgary...so i was like poopy...said my good-byes, phoned her told her i was goin and promised her i would phone her, ya....

to this day i still have goosebumps when a chick starts playin DDR, ya...
but for the chick...i jus talk to her on msn now a these days, ya..and thats about it lolz
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
chibidjinn
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only met one girl that is 10 that places doubles and heavy..but she can only do that on one machine since she "memorized" everything. blink.gif

I can't play all heavy songs...just a few...does it count if I dance by myself? riiight.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
RekrahTheWise
Basic Member
Basic Member

48. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthfully, never played with a girl on heavy. All the girls I know play on Light or beginner, it....scares me. And it makes me physically sick, and angry, very angry, especially now that they have the DDR Anal Sex Mix with 4 song sets o.o;; (DDR Anal Sex Mix = DDR MegaMix) they just waste time, laughing and giggling, taking away from my DDR time. Now see, if they actually tried, it would be alright, but yea, they don't and it bothers me

Anyway, not a single girl on heavy, two on standard, but I pwn them -=The King of Standard=-
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Cricket311
Trick Member
Trick Member

49. PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girls who play = HOT......that is all. E4.gif
Cyd
Trick Member
Trick Member

50. PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it really that hard to find girl DDRers? Not really.
Yes I dance with girls who DDR on a regular basis and yes many can do heavy and even 10 footers
Trick Member
Trick Member

51. PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado_wolf wrote:
while i was in toronto i was playing at a mall and no one was good i mean...they all were white ppl that didnt know shiet(sorry if i offended sumone)...well anyways this chick puts a dollar up...i look at her and smile...she winks and got onto the pad and started to play...she played easy songs then it was my turn to go on right...she put in her dollar at the same time...then i said "u want to play with me?"...she said "yah if thats ok with u"...i said "ok"...so then she chose "cant stop fallen in love spmix"...then i was surprised when she AA it...and i only got full combo on it....then she beat me in "healing vision(angelic)"....and i was like" no fukin way!!!!!"...she started laughing and picked max 300 last...i had to pass this no matter what right?!...i got a B on it...she got a A...

right then i had jus realized i got my buttocks handed to me in a plate by sum chick...we talked after and i got her number...me and my cousin hang out with her and her friends, and jus chilled for a while...then i went home...then it came time to go bak to calgary...so i was like poopy...said my good-byes, phoned her told her i was goin and promised her i would phone her, ya....

to this day i still have goosebumps when a chick starts playin DDR, ya...
but for the chick...i jus talk to her on msn now a these days, ya..and thats about it lolz

A girl in Toronto? What's her name? I might know her. I don't think there's a lot of girls in Toronto who can get A on max300 E13.gif Was it long ago?
Drenchfur
Trick Member
Trick Member

52. PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played against two girls at the heavy level.
Jaunty Ravyn of TLF
Trick Member
Trick Member

53. PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a few girls here who play Heavy. One of them is actually one of the better players around here. They're all cool to hang out with when we do the DDR thing.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Flazh
Trick Member
Trick Member

54. PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three girls who I have played with who play at maniac level, Phi, Sugar Mouse and Naki. I play with Phi quite often and she can pass a fair few double catas. Naki and Sugar Mouse are also pretty great at DDR biggrin.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

55. PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've only played against one GUY at the heavy level, and he was from spokane.
yeah, bellingham sucks devil.gif

"If there were a country in the world called Funia, Disco House would be its national anthem, as well as the name of its capital city. I was once walking down the street late one night when a hooker called to me from the curb, asking me if I was looking for some fun. "No thanks, Miss" I replied, pulling out a set of headphones. "I've got Disco House, the most fun there is." - Ishkur
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
OniCourseMusha
Trick Member
Trick Member

56. PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know 3 girls who play DDR on heavy in my area. 1 of them is Kaleigh (sister of ddrbot)
Trick Member
Trick Member

57. PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that uncommon to find a good girl DDRer, i mean geez.....but anyway yea I've seen my share of girls on Heavy...some that could own me....I've never seen hurt piggy pig but i hear she's really good...and could pwn joo all!!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Mafia_Boy
Basic Member
Basic Member

58. PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Not Mean Reply with quote

well i am just saying this about the first few quotes on the thread that DDR isn't about bragging to me it's about playing at your own pace and getting better over time even thought me and "Stealth Shadow" started at the same time and he is a lot better than me i don't care as long as i try and that got me to heavy mode in a short while and i was ready for it cause i checked my limitations and every once and a while i'll try a hard song and if i fail well at least i know i need more practice E1.gif
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

59. PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Put your faith in me and i'll show you"
"Will you be my dancing Senorita"
"You give me love, and I'll give you energy"
"Baby girl! Gimme your love!"

Probably not.[/quote]
Pleseessss DO NOT SAY that T.T
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: