Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Have you ever dance with a DDR girl?And does she dance Heavy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Reign~
Trick Member
Trick Member

140. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why's this topic still alive? E19.gif
Super_Slut
Trick Member
Trick Member

141. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me? Way to call me a guy? I really am a girl and if you don't freaking believe me that's your own fault. I'm a 19 yr old girl...and I know I don't like being called a slut, but it's my ddr nickname. Anyway, yes I AM A GIRL!!! devil.gif If you don't believe me like I said, you can ask one of my friends or even im me and get my picture...and obviously my screen name is a girls screen name..duh. biggrin.gif
:o)
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Antipathy
Trick Member
Trick Member

142. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Rick James...B1tch! wrote:

i agree with the 1 and only Rick James on this 1, this died like almost a month ago, and here it is still around, only this time with out rythme or reason. plz let this old bird die... E13.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email
gs68
Trick Member
Trick Member

143. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't usually play DDR with women, but I've seen one my age clear a few 9-footers.
View users profile Send private message
Jeff's Bawls
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

144. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play DDR with a very close female friend who plays Heavy. We play on a 4th Mix Plus and she gets an A or a B on Dam Dariram KCP and Hero Grandale. That's not bad in my opinion.
Trick Member
Trick Member

145. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree with Rick James and Doreguard. We obviously know by now that DDR girls that play Heavy mode exist, so I don't see why these topics keep coming up....
Lips
Trick Member
Trick Member

146. PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabomb5001, Just so u kno Super_Slut is a gurl i play with her sometimes at the mall
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Super_Slut
Trick Member
Trick Member

147. PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Andy Reply with quote

Thank You Andy! I miss you...cause I haven't seen you in a day haha E4.gif Oh yea, and for the record..I passed Max 300 in my flip flops yesterday and got a C !!! Yay for me! ..but now I have huge blisters on my feet and it hurts frown.gif

<3 Becky..mommy haha E15.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Super_Slut
Trick Member
Trick Member

148. PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Andy Reply with quote

Thank You Andy! I miss you...cause I haven't seen you in a day haha E4.gif Oh yea, and for the record..I passed Max 300 in my flip flops yesterday and got a C !!! Yay for me! ..but now I have huge blisters on my feet and it hurts frown.gif

<3 Becky..mommy haha E15.gif
ChronoBasher
Trick Member
Trick Member

149. PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super_Slut wrote:
Excuse me? Way to call me a guy? I really am a girl and if you don't freaking believe me that's your own fault. I'm a 19 yr old girl...and I know I don't like being called a slut, but it's my ddr nickname. Anyway, yes I AM A GIRL!!! devil.gif If you don't believe me like I said, you can ask one of my friends or even im me and get my picture...and obviously my screen name is a girls screen name..duh. biggrin.gif

Get me a picture of yourself with "super_slut for DDR" writen on paper in the picture with you and I will belive you are who you claim to be...

Other wise, sorry, I just dont. blink.gif
T-Bone.
Trick Member
Trick Member

150. PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i played with one once she was pretty fuc kin good
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
hello
Trick Member
Trick Member

151. PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChronoBasher wrote:
Super_Slut wrote:

Get me a picture of yourself with "super_slut for DDR" writen on paper in the picture with you and I will belive you are who you claim to be...

Other wise, sorry, I just dont. blink.gif

and then u'll just claim that super_slut got a pic of some girl and photoshopped in the words...

this thread is getting pointless
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

152. PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just a matter of being used to video games or not. video games are all more or less like DDR : hit buttons according to what you see on the screen. And usually girls play less video games than guys.[/quote]

Thats not true I play so many games that you will not belive...for example.......fighting games, with blood and gore , car racing , football , basket ball, and many other cool ps2 and xbox games
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

153. PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Rick James...B1tch! wrote:

I don't know...(and this is my topic ) ...i thought it was going to be stupied and never coming back up...
Spike
Administrator
Administrator

154. PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm locking this, not only because obviously girls play DDR and are skilled at the game (see Saeonada as one example) but because most of it is getting off topic.

Oh and by the way, saying "WHY IS THIS TOPIC STILL OPEN AND ON THE FIRST PAGE?" does nothing but KEEP IT THERE. So stop posting.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: