Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Have you ever dance with a DDR girl?And does she dance Heavy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gctbob
Trick Member
Trick Member

120. PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i plaied yesterday with a girl who is my brothers friend. she plays standard. well yesterday while we were playing i kept messing up cus i was nervous cus i was playing with her riiight.gif when its just me and the guys i play fine.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kazfire
Trick Member
Trick Member

121. PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not that girls don't want to play, it's that they get discouraged. if you take a girl and a guy, who have never seen the game before, explain it to them, and make them play, nine times out of ten, the guy will figure out how to hit the arrows on the beat within the first few seconds and probably pass the song, while the girl will still be stumbling around trying to understand when to hit the arrows on her third song. i have taught so many people how to play ddr, male and female, and the guys always pick it up way faster than girls. some sort of co-ordination thing? spatial relationships? there's obviously a difference. it's not the girl's fault she sucks. (most of the time) anyway, i know it took me twice as long to learn than my male friends. disgust.gif
**back from unintended semi-retirement... all maxes own me now frown.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlueScreenJunky
Trick Member
Trick Member

122. PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
have taught so many people how to play ddr, male and female, and the guys always pick it up way faster than girls. some sort of co-ordination thing? spatial relationships? there's obviously a difference.

Maybe it's just a matter of being used to video games or not. video games are all more or less like DDR : hit buttons according to what you see on the screen. And usually girls play less video games than guys.
View users profile Send private message
gctbob
Trick Member
Trick Member

123. PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it may also be that most girls dont try in sports that require eye foot cuardnation. like kick ball. im not trying to sterotype but thats how i see it at my school. since guys attend in these activities their eye foot cuardnation skills raise. as with girls who dont, they are going to have a harder time paying without as much eye foot cuadernation.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chesskid1
Trick Member
Trick Member

124. PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a pic of my girl

She can do 10 footers and keep up with me. (old pic)
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
DJX
Trick Member
Trick Member

125. PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine passing a ten footer on one of those pads without one hell of a roll of duct tape.

And no, I've never played DDR with a girl...girls don't play DDR. Silly kids and your progressive ways.
Trick Member
Trick Member

126. PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks around to make sure ThermoGimp doesn't read this*

Hehe, I just recently played with ThermoGimps sister. She made a point of telling me that he was her brother. I didn't get her name, but I think it's sarah. If I see her again, I think I might ask her out...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antipathy
Trick Member
Trick Member

127. PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! i thought this 1 was long dead. anyways, this 1 girl xplained to me girls liked to play at home better cuz they can take there shoes off. So, mabee thats why there are only like 5 girl ddr players here....

View users profile Send private message Send email
fallingstar837
Basic Member
Basic Member

128. PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a girl... I play 9-footers, and I'm trying to start on 10's. I've passed Bag x2, Sakura (with a B if I try hard enough), and I can get a little past the freeze in Max 300. There are only a couple other female players at our arcade. They're either on Light or Standard, though. However, there IS one other female player on Heavy. She plays 8's I think... Yeah. So... yeah.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
skrimp_87
Trick Member
Trick Member

129. PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i've danced with a girl. She does play heavy. She also does better than most of the guys in our arcade.
Super_Slut
Trick Member
Trick Member

130. PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Girl DDR player Reply with quote

I take offense to what some of you guys are saying. I am a [b]hot[/b] DDR girl, I play in the arcade, I get sweaty with the guys, and its so much fun. But..i'm not just your average girl. I'm actually pretty good at DDR...and I'm trying to get better, but the fact that I am a college student..and I have no money..or time to get better..I will still be stuck at the place I am..except now I am getting A's on 9 footers...:-) So I guess that's progress..and on Cartoon Heroes..which I think should be a 10 step...by the way, I can get a solid B on. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be an A. Oh yea, and if you don't believe I'm hot, I'll post a picture of me up when I can get my picture scanned E15.gif
<3 Becky
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
DDR_is_neat
Trick Member
Trick Member

131. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: Girl DDR player Reply with quote

I demand a round of DDR with you at Laserdome, "super slut"! I have yet to play with a girl that plays Heavy, except for a few easy 7s at home with my ladyfriend.

Z-Team 4 lyfe, nukka! laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Super_Slut
Trick Member
Trick Member

132. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: DDR is Neat Reply with quote

Alright, you can play against me, I'm not going to be in the tourney, cause I can't AAA things..but I'm pretty good. I've beaten all 9 steps, and the only 10 steps that I can't beat are Suvivor Max, and the Oni Steps to it. I'm not saying that I can beat Legend Of Max, and Maxx Unlimited all the time, but I've passed them before. Just post back when you wanna play against me, cause I think I'm going to the Laserdome tonight with my sister. I need to get better so I'm always up for a challenge E1.gif
Cowman715
Trick Member
Trick Member

133. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: DDR is Neat Reply with quote

Super_Slut wrote:
Alright, you can play against me, I'm not going to be in the tourney, cause I can't AAA things..but I'm pretty good. I've beaten all 9 steps, and the only 10 steps that I can't beat are Suvivor Max, and the Oni Steps to it. I'm not saying that I can beat Legend Of Max, and Maxx Unlimited all the time, but I've passed them before. Just post back when you wanna play against me, cause I think I'm going to the Laserdome tonight with my sister. I need to get better so I'm always up for a challenge E1.gif

Sigh... I hate when people (guys and girls alike) say, "Oh I won't play in a tourni because I suck." o0o0o Big deal! Who cares! I know I'm not going to win and I don't give a rats ass! happy.gif It's fun going against a master when you're just a n00b (IE. Me!) laugh.gif

HE'S SO FUCKING FUNNY WITH THE RANDOMNESS AND MY CAPS PROVE IT TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
DDR_is_neat
Trick Member
Trick Member

134. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DDR is Neat Reply with quote

Super_Slut wrote:

Heh.. I've never AAA'd anything, but I'm still going to enter. Just for poopy and giggles, ya know? E4.gif

I might be going this Saturday from noon to 7946.. think you'll be there?

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
dabomb5001
Trick Member
Trick Member

135. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJX wrote:
I can't imagine passing a ten footer on one of those pads without one hell of a roll of duct tape.

LMFAO. That's so true.
Super_Slut
Trick Member
Trick Member

136. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: DDR is neat Reply with quote

Yea, I might be able to make it out if I don't have work...they don't have the schedule up yet..so I don't know when I'm working. But most likely I'll be there for a little. E1.gif

Oh yea...for the guy who called me a pu$$y for not entering the tournament, its not worth 25 dollars to be in it!!!!!! So kiss my a$$.
DDR_is_neat
Trick Member
Trick Member

137. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: DDR is neat Reply with quote

Super_Slut wrote:
Yea, I might be able to make it out if I don't have work...they don't have the schedule up yet..so I don't know when I'm working. But most likely I'll be there for a little. E1.gif

w3rd. I look foward to our epic battles. happy.gif

Quote:
Oh yea...for the guy who called me a pu$$y for not entering the tournament, its not worth 25 dollars to be in it!!!!!! So kiss my a$$.

I don't think he meant to call you a pu$$y... I think you should enter, just pay the $15 instead. It'll oodles of fun. E4.gif

Super_Slut
Trick Member
Trick Member

138. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had 15 dollars...I would, but I don't. I'm poor.
dabomb5001
Trick Member
Trick Member

139. PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't beleive you can't realize that super_slut is a guy. He's probably 10 years old or something because he's trying to pretend he's a girl (For some gay reason) but he calls himself super_slut. One thing I know is that girl's do NOT like to be called slut's. I realized that way back when I was 9. And it's obvious you have not yet. So here's a tip kid, If you wanna pretend to be a girl at least be smart enough to not call yourself "super_slut."
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: