Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I was playin DDr until.....

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dance.Net
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: I was playin DDr until..... Reply with quote

I was playing DDR Extreme, practicing on all 3 Max songs on Heavy. This guy never played DDR before, he kept shouting that I dance like a little girl and that DDR was a gay game for retarded kids who cant find a real sport. At the end of my ddr session, I turned around and punched him in the face *HARD* and I ran like hell hoping to not get caught by the arcade staff. The next day that guy I messed up was in a wheelchair,he was totally afraid of me, he would rush right out of the arcade every time he saw me. That guy's so stupid he didn't even report me to the staff!
trinsdad
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you feel the need to acknowledge his pressence, grasshopper?

"Man who carry greif only give it to those who take it in...they can no longer expirience peace. The man who choses to refuse that gift...leave it with the greifer"

In other words....punching that dude only really let him know that he got to you. He may be afraid of you now, but he will soon look for another.

Ignoring him or just smiling and walking away would have shown true wisdom, as he would still be a fool, and you controlled your emotions.
View users profile Send private message
Nikorasu
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't you a big man...

You're the stupid one if you're trying to brag about punching someone and then running away just like...I don't know...a LITTLE GIRL! He's not stupid just because he's doing what you should have done in the first place. Nothing!

Last edited by Nikorasu on Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

3. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punch this.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: