Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

OK time for a new MIX
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bemani-man
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, please... You guys are complaining about DDR dying. It's not going anywhere... Go play some mixes before 6th, and see how much it's changed... And the song Dance Dance Revolution on Extreme drops a hint that 8th mix is the end of DDR... But I heard from a reliable (how many gangster movies have we seen THIS line in? ___ Just kidding!) source that Konami might make Dancing Stage, DDR's European counterpart, into the DDR we know now. But DS instead of DDR??? DDR must not die!!! WAHHH!!! Leave me to cry...

Plus, I bet half of you never played 5th Mix. IMO, 5th is the best mix.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Bonnietta
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: OK time for a new MIX Reply with quote

Utrimque2 wrote:
OK its been well over a year now, and extreme is getting a little stale so what in the world is KONAMI wating for??? where is DDR 9th mix dang it???

i feel your pain hun, Extreme is getting pretty old...

bemani-man wrote:

pssh, 3rd mix pwns j00 all!
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bull...5th is the coolest mix IMO and I honestly think the next mix should bring back long version songs...... but how about long version 10 footers!!!!!?
Regenesis
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EndOfTomo wrote:
Regenesis wrote:

The States have never "had" Extreme. It's strictly a Japanese release and is technically illegal to own/operate in the United States. Konami doubtlessly acknowledges the number of machines in the US and turns a blind eye to their presence, but their decisions for the game's future are based 99% on its success in Japan.

They know its here. They dont care that its here, they have there name ALL OVER the machine (and Toshibas Ad's for there CD's). They have contacted arcades about it. A place that did Official YGO tournoments had to call konami, and they found out. They didnt do anything about it.

I love how you quote me and then still feel that it's necessary to say pretty much exactly what I said only phrased differently...
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: OK time for a new MIX Reply with quote

Bonnietta wrote:
bemani-man wrote:

pssh, 3rd mix pwns j00 all!

Notice that I said IMO. IN MY OPINION. Not to mention 4th Plus, 5th, 7th, and 8th are the only mixes I can easily get to. Except the 4th Plus is now an Extreme...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
ddr4life3
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ddr extreme isnt getting old i mean it has so many great songs and ddr 5th mix is just the 2nd best mix its kinda like the turning point of ddr i loved that mix like hero papaya mix that song is fun yea isnt max.(period) gonna be the last song made? i heard that somewhere cant remember though
ddr4life3
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o ya new mix ps2, name is "10" all ten steps not no 49.99 though like 19.99
Utrimque2
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not that DDR is getting old is just that the songs arent as catchy as they used to be... besides KONAMI just needs a new aproach to this and i think its happening as we speak. its gonna be a new cabinet with better sound(5.1 stereo surround) better lighting better pads waaaay better music. but we will see

Freedom N Lance XD
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: