Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PS2 Online Play+DDR Freak mentioned in EGM!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

40. PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedarktemplar wrote:
maby using the hard diskwe can take music cds and put them on the hard disk like we can with our computer, then put them in DDR and make the steps are selfs (or maby a step generator would be kewl)

And while were at it Konami should lose millions of dollars seeing as if they do that players will never have to buy another DDR game again since you can rip all the songs.

BTW if youre too scared to mod your own PS2 you can always get www.psx-tech.com to do it.
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

though it is a far fetched and stupid idea for konami to make a step generator for ripped tracks it still at least would be awesome.

it's be awesome to turn on my ps2 and step to rage against the machine, snoop, whatever, just admit it would be awesome!

and my fingers are crossed that a new US release comes out for ps2 soon no matter what it is, i love the japanese songs but can we get some music that is "popular" 2 or 3 songs showed up on max2, but before that the only song i recognized was the chumbawumba song... goog.gif

E4.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
DJ SODO
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes! online ps2 ddr! now i can play with my cuz in arizona! now if only theyll add an eye toy feature so i can make sure he doesnt cheat E13.gif
pineapple_republic
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacamaro2000 wrote:
though it is a far fetched and stupid idea for konami to make a step generator for ripped tracks it still at least would be awesome.

it's be awesome to turn on my ps2 and step to rage against the machine, snoop, whatever, just admit it would be awesome!
E4.gif

I want to fly
I want a million dollars
I want some chineese food
I want a russian prosititute
I want a faster computer
I want my jock itch to go away

It's called being realistic, no matter how cool it is it's just stupid to hope and wish and moan about things you know aren't going to happen. But yeah it WOULD be cool. disturb.gif
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

44. PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seifex wrote:
I looked at that PS2 cover thing... I have a question about it, though it intrigues me... um... how the hell does it work? If it lets me play imports without frying my PS2 then I would love to have it but I'm having trouble putting 2 and 2 together on this, even after looking over the site.

..take it to the console forum. E1.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Irob
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thedarktemplar- Sorry to burst your bubble but Karaoke Revolution has no DLC. Harmonix are the people who make Frequency, and with the Online Adaptor comes a demo disk (which you uses to make internet settings) It has a Frequency demo (which in fact, is Frequency 2.0- the ONLINE version of Frequency). You can put all of the songs on Frequency into Frequency 2.0 by going to the options, saying you want to add songs, and swapping disks.

The same thing is happening with KR (made by Konami and Harmonix).

They're making expansion disks for KR (I.E. Expansion packs, so they don't have to make another full price game.) There's no DLC.

The HDD IS NOT OUT YET. The Linux pack is- which contains an HDD, but it can't be used with any games-

Playstation.com wrote:
An Internal Hard Disk Drive (40GB) (for PlayStation 2) and a Memory Card (8MB) (for PlayStation 2) for exclusive Linux PS2 use are required to use this product. These items will be formatted for Linux use and will not be able to be used for other purposes.

Reenee wrote:
March 23rd or 26th is the release date. It'll be worth $100.

Thank God for people who know their stuff. I didn't know when the release date was- just that it was in March sometime(and that the date IS subjet to change).

Yes there are games that have DLC options already- (SOCOM II) They'll be ready for DLC. Again, KR has no DLC
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried using Stepmaster (I have awesome Computer, Cable Connection, etc.) but it was so hard to figure out. And the people in the chatroom they tell you to go for help... Absolute jerks. They acted like I was asking them to go knife a man when all I say is, "I know you've all heard this millions of times, but I really need help..."
View users profile Send private message
Diet
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR being refered to as "The next Jazzersize" makes me unconfortable peoples.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: