Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

In my opinion...

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushroooshi
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: In my opinion... Reply with quote

Not much is being done to stop a lot of the trolls and flamewars in random chat.

Perfect example:

The Christmas topic.
AA Bob
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know...the fact that you have 7 warning points suggests that the mods are doing their jobs.
So um, is it bad that awhile ago I was watching Family Guy, and when Quagmire came on, I thought something to the effect of "Whoa, It's AA Bob!" (I don't remember if the exact thought was "It's AA Bob" or "It's AA Bob's avatar", but I don't think it matters in this case)?
View users profile Send private message
videoCWK
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AA Bob wrote:
I don't know...the fact that you have 7 warning points suggests that the mods are doing their jobs.

Your posts are pretty much the only reason I wish they didn't limit how much space you used in your sig.

Anyway, on topic, I think that flame wars can be important at times to make the boards less boring. That's just what I think though.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: In my opinion... Reply with quote

Dance Dance Revolution wrote:
Not much is being done to stop a lot of the trolls and flamewars in random chat.

Perfect example:

The Christmas topic.

There is a very good reason I told you not to be in RC.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: