Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Problems with metal pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luniar123
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Problems with metal pad Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to this board and need to ask a quick question on my metal pad, which I bought about a month ago (I got it off ebay, by the way).

It seemed to be working fine until a couple of weeks ago, when the down arrow on the pad started to stick. I cleaned it and it worked for a week or so, then it began sticking again. The arrow stays pressed down very often about a quarter of the time I step on it. I emailed the person I bought it from, and he said to check the wires and the touch plate, but I don't even know what to check. Can anyone help?
P.S. : I'm pretty sure the pad is cyphergames
View users profile Send private message
Rychan
Contributor
Contributor

1. PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to the board. This should however go under this topic:
http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=56040&start=620

I have the Cypher games metal pads as well. What's happening is the residue from the foil tape is staying on the plate. I modified my pads with sheet metal under the panels instead of the tape.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto.
Metal Pad Thread, home for all things Metal Pads.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: