Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need new pads

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickysmooth
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Need new pads Reply with quote

I'm looking for a couple new dance pads, but I only want to get the regular ones, nothing metal or hard plastic. I am very fond of the pad that came bundled with DDRMAX2 (which I had reserved and ready to go), but I made the mistake of folding it up and keeping it folded up for a couple days. Now the back button is screwed up. So I need some new ones; but I want that same one! It's the offical konami pad; I hate third party crap. If anyone knows a place I can get these; or a pad that has the same smooth top that I can slide my socks across with a stick-to-the-ground non-slip bottom, I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks again!
Bahamut727
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much are you looking to spend? If they aren't too expensive for you, I suggest getting Red Octane Ignition 2.0 Pads. They are soft pads with a foam insert. They work really good, and last a long time. They are a ton better than your old pad. Check them out at www.redoctane.com[/url]

Member of the "Holy Order of the BOX"
View users profile Send private message
ReFLeX15
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or u could spend only 50 bux for a BNS DX-Xtrems pad, which is almost identical to the red octane 2.0 soft pad except cheaper.

they'll last a long time, they dont slide across the floor like the konami pads, and they dont bunch up. very sturdy and durable pads.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: