Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Americans DDR

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ingridbush
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Americans DDR Reply with quote

i saw an American doing DDR at an arcade once and they where REALLY good, i went up to him and just said "hey, youre really good!" he went all moody at me and told me to P*** O** because he 'wasnt good enougth', errm i know it sounds weired to ask but is there a reason why he was so moody? E19.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
Andre Segarra
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol.....some people are just like that (ask him later if his name's John....no, please don't do that). You happened to pick a moody person, that's all. Not all of us are like that. Some of us actually have fun playing.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
itz the captain
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some people r just like that as#@$%s! but not me in fact i usually blush when people say ur good or whatever.so dont pay attention to jerks like that
E13.gif
itz the captain
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some people r just like that as#@$%s! but not me in fact i usually blush when people say ur good or whatever.so dont pay attention to jerks like that
E13.gif
Spike
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone tells me that I'm really good, I say that I'm not. I'm not mean about it (because that's honestly retarded) but a little modesty certainly doesn't hurt.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. modesty doesn't hurt at all. but i do say thanx and i start smiling like an idiot. kinda like this E4.gif . but that guy wuz either havin a bad day or he's just an @sshole. pay no attenetion to him. but answer this. y is this topic called Americans DDR? i dont get it. yeah, an American player. but whats it got to do with nething?
ingridbush
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx, reading through my thread again i realise that the name may have sounded weired, i couldnt think what to call. Sorry if some people thourght that i was saying that americans where bad temperd in genral coas i wasnt, i just meant that he happened to an american E15.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
Mysterio
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo man, sterotyping is bad, but you seem to realize that.

He must have been having a bad day or something.

When someone tells me that I am good, I politely say that the converse is true, and that there are people much better than I.

...but Rhythm and Police is no longer crazy!
View users profile Send private message
radicalfaith360
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are assholes. Don't sweat the small stuff. When someone tells me "Hey, you're really good!" I just say "Thank You."
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Pop'n Usagi!
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he just missed out on a AAA? I get a little annoyed when i get like 2 or 3 greats on a song, and it is seen to the played as not good enough when you're that close to it..
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Syxx
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe this story.

Because Americans

do not say

PISS OFF
Scriptedsoul
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Drooling over some GPodz, omg they are soooo awesome I saw the comercial and I was hooked!!!
11. PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^rofl

just to clear and and my two cents, personally I take whatever feedback I can get, be it good or bad. I can't imagine why he was so immature about the situation, but for the most part, and the people I know, don't generally push off someone when they are commenting on us, something wrong there =/

love...

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: