Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Wiring Help

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fr0zenxer0
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Wiring Help Reply with quote

I have a question. My CG metal pad circuit BOARD is TOTALLY screwed up. When i do song selection it scrolls my left arrow non stop. However in the difficulty selection the left arrow doesnt respond at all. So i decided to CHANGE the damaged circuit board. I'm rewiring the whole CG metal pad. To get things straight. Do i UNSOLDER the wires that are currently connected to the DAMAGED circuit board and unscrew and take out the circuit board from a ps2 controller and solder the corresponding arrow wires to the PS2 Controller circuit board? IF ANYONE has EVER done something like this please help me out. Do any ps2 controllers work? Would a psx controller work? I have 3 official psx controllers. Iv'e given up trying to save the damn CG pad. I figure rewiring is the best i can do. Please reply ASAP i just got extreme and i havent even PLAYED it on PADS yet. THANKS
thetaller1
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres my two options:

1. get a softpad and replace the wiring with it [if u like this i can be more detail].

2. visit homemad ddr metal pads, ask ddrhomepad.

My DDR Auction site [HOT!!!]:
http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?user=thetaller1
My softpad MOD: http://www.angelfire.com/film/njohnson/tt1softpadmod/index.htm
PM me your pics if you did my softpad mod!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
fr0zenxer0
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arent soft pads wiring different? Dont they use that plastic sheet with black sensors on it?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: