Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New Step Charts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUBAPRO1
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Love Shine Reply with quote

Are the "bugged" oni steps in for songs like Love Shine, Dam Darriam, etc.? If so, what songs are they in there for--I looked at Love Shine, and the Maniac2 steps ARE different than the maniac steps, so I'm going to assume that those are it(since I've never actually played the bugged oni steps to Love Shine), but I'd like to know for sure...
View users profile Send private message Send email
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

21. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Sherl0k put the steps in yesterday.
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard there are also Aoi whatever(Blue Impulse) and Least 100 Second steps...are these confirmed and will they be in the stepcharts?
View users profile Send private message Send email
leok819
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

am i asking for too much or are there no beginner steps? I think they are needed to make freestyle routines and jus for beginners to get a head start....
View users profile Send private message
Kung Fu Dude
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: U.S. Songs Reply with quote

That's all fine and dandy, seeing how most of the Extreme songs are up, but what about the U.S. exclusive songs from U.S. MAX and MAX2? I mean, sure we can all see the stepcharts when we go to edit mode or training mode, but shouldn't that make it even easier to input them into the list?
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

25. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phrekwenci wrote:

Actually, it was me, but that's ok. E13.gif

Beginner steps - If people actually have DWI files with them, we'll put them up. I don't even recall if every song on Extreme has beginner steps. If so, then no one's even gone through and found out all the difficulties yet.

Same goes for US exclusive songs - once we have someone who makes a DWI file of them, we can add them to the site.
Administrator
Administrator

26. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Junior Asparagus wrote:
Phrekwenci wrote:

Actually, it was me, but that's ok. ;)

pffft fiiiiiiiiiiiine! =P

TUBAPRO1 wrote:
I heard there are also Aoi whatever(Blue Impulse) and Least 100 Second steps...are these confirmed and will they be in the stepcharts?

Blue Impulse has a different step (that's right step) in doubles mode. It's not really worth it. Everyone is able to stealth it, everyone can AAA it.

The Least 100 sec does not have different steps as far as anyone knows.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

27. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JA - the DWIs have beginner steps (the ones that contain them), it's just a matter of having the generator support them.

[quote:ed1f6848c5=\\\"jaeness\\\"]get your change from obama, he apparently has tons of it.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

28. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherl0k wrote:
JA - the DWIs have beginner steps (the ones that contain them), it's just a matter of having the generator support them.

Doesn't it support them? ::points at the Extreme songlists:: Looks like they're showing up to me.

Or you mean there are some DWIs with Beginner steps that don't have links on the song list table? That's just a matter of going through and entering the difficulties into the table....which I can do, I s'pose, if that's the case. It'd be nice to know which ones had them though (ALL of the DWIs from Extreme do? It says the difficulty in the file too, right?)
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

29. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFAIK, all songs in EX have beginner steps - besides the ones that only have Oni difficulty, being the ones from Max2.

i'll confirm this, and post back.

EDIT: looks like i spoke too soon. the only songs with beginner steps are the ones new to EX. =\

[quote:ed1f6848c5=\\\"jaeness\\\"]get your change from obama, he apparently has tons of it.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

30. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherl0k wrote:
AFAIK, all songs in EX have beginner steps - besides the ones that only have Oni difficulty, being the ones from Max2.

i'll confirm this, and post back.

EDIT: looks like i spoke too soon. the only songs with beginner steps are the ones new to EX. =\

So what happens when you pick Beginner mode on an EX machine and go to one of the other songs? I've never checked.

That aside, then the new-to-EX songs all have Beginner steps on our table, right?
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

31. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. the steps change to Light. it's like when you have an Oni song selected and the next song you move over to moves to Heavy because that song doesn't have Oni steps.

2. yes, we're all set on the beginner steps.

you have AIM or some way i can contact you? i'm sure it'd make things a lot easier.

-Brooklyn-
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the 15th step on Jam Jam Reggae (amd Swing mix) after the 3 down and 2 right arrows, there should be a blue up-right arrow instead of a down-right arrow ( riiight.gif I'm sorry if im picky but its my favorite song to play on ==> ghost.gif ) and the combo is 252. Thanks for all of the charts!!!!
diabloslayer469
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that you don't have any disney mix songs on their. Do you plan on adding them?

Last edited by diabloslayer469 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total
sherl0k
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

34. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diabloslayer469 wrote:
I noticed that you don't have any disney mix songs on their. Do you plan on adding them?

they'll be added soon.

Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

35. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherl0k wrote:
you have AIM or some way i can contact you? i'm sure it'd make things a lot easier.

The little AIM button on the bottom of each of my posts may come in handy. E13.gif
Basic Member
Basic Member

36. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Sweeeeeet! Reply with quote

The new stepcharts are awesome! The arrows are better and the beat changes are visible so you can plan out routines better. Keep up the good work guys!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
LouieT
Trick Member
Trick Member

37. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't ska a go go have tempo changes?
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

38. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louie826 wrote:
Shouldn't ska a go go have tempo changes?

Why yes it should. Not sure why that dwi didn't have them.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

39. PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i should look at that.

EDIT: fixed it in the database, but for some reason it's not showing up. =\ but anyway, also noticed that all songs from Club have beginner steps, so we can fix that, too.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: