Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mods should get warned for flaming too

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2dxzeus
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Mods should get warned for flaming too Reply with quote

Topic..

I had a bad experience with Remy. If you're going to be a mod, don't be a hypocrite. What happened? A bunch of people flamed me, so I flamed the group back...the one time I'll ever do anything like that on any message boards, and the moderator (Remy) decides to give me warning points for flaming. How about the other people? And after my girlfriend made a post, Remy pops in and flames her back. Shouldn't he be warned for flaming too? The answer is obvious, and just because he's a mod doesn't mean he has special flaming privileges.

This is all in reference to the Xbox DDR game thread. Its quite ridiculous that he didn't take it to PMs in the first place, and I'd just like to know why the frick this had to get so out of hand.[/u]
Staff Member
Staff Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fail to see where Remy flamed anyone in all of this, especially after you asked a question and he answered it.

You have been a member of this board for quite awhile. You know the rules and you know how things work around here - wouldn't logic tell you that the song listing would be on the first page of the thread? Then to be nasty to the person who answered your question (when in actuality, you should have been able to answer it yourself)... well that's just rude.

My suggestion is that you should go to sleep and step away from the board. It's obvious that you're not thinking clearly this evening and can't break out of your nasty mood. If you don't want to rack up warning points, don't post angrily.
Administrator
Administrator

2. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry IguanaGrrl, but I just wanted to add something to this. Just because YOU got points, how do you know no one ELSE got them? I don't know why, but I get complaints allllll the time from people who just seem to assume that they're the only one that the mods do anything to. If people deserve points, then we give them out. It's not unheard of for a mod to give another mod points either.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: