Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Partial MAX2USA Songlist Revealed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pineapple_republic
Trick Member
Trick Member

200. PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What harm is it in hoping out loud? I see reason in it now that the game is so close so I wouldn't mind seeing:

1.Dxy
2.Burnin The Floor
3.CSFIN(speedy mix)
4.A Minute
5.Afronova
6.Sync

It would be so cool if Dxy came back in Max2 nerd.gif
Xebarsis
Trick Member
Trick Member

201. PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Kakumei Reply with quote

In order to unlock Kakumei, am I going to have to AA Maxx Unlimited on extra stage? If that's the case then that is pretty idiotic. Half the people that get the game (Mostly beginnners) won't even have a good enough pad to handle even completeing Maxx Unlimited.
redviper
Trick Member
Trick Member

202. PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping for Oni steps to songs. I know that A is easy but on Oni steps makes it frigging hard. Also I want to play Parinoia Survivor Max oni steps. Now that is a hard frigging song.

I don't know if anybody cares, but they haven't had Do It all Night in any home mixes and that is like my favorite song. That's the first maniac song I ever passed in my life so It's like my favorite song.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

203. PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Kakumei Reply with quote

Xebarsis wrote:
In order to unlock Kakumei, am I going to have to AA Maxx Unlimited on extra stage? If that's the case then that is pretty idiotic. Half the people that get the game (Mostly beginnners) won't even have a good enough pad to handle even completeing Maxx Unlimited.

Kakumei will be regularly unlockable, just like Candy was in MAXUSA. The "easiest" way to get to it will still be as a One More Extra Stage, but it will be regularly unlockable and playable just like every other song.
Trick Member
Trick Member

204. PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do everyone dissapointed with the songlists relax....all most all the songs i like on max had to be unlocked so maybe max2 will have great unlockable songs

does anyone think theres a slight chance bag will make it in??? I play that song to death its so fun
View users profile Send private message
Dark_Abyss
Basic Member
Basic Member

205. PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think looks like "star guitar" by Chemical Brother will be on DDRmax, that'll be so greater, Crystal Method & Chemical brothers, cool!!!! Now this DDRMax2 will be cooler than DDRMax, I expected too much about DDRmax, just few cool songs was it all, but now, it will different, and that's great!! E13.gif

Let's Max!!! E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark_Abyss
Basic Member
Basic Member

206. PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Dive!! Reply with quote

I WANNA "DIVE" SONG IN DDRMAX2 I WANNA "DIVE" SONG IN DDRMAX2

I LIKE SO MUCH THAT SONG....DUNNO WHY THERE'S MANY FANS DONT LIKE IT E19.gif
GOT RHYTHM, BEAT, GOT ALL...
(PLEASE DEAR GOD, MAKE ME THE MIRACLE) SILENT HILL WILL BE ON DDRMAX2 THAT REALLY SUCKS, IS NOT A DANCE SONG...BUT "DIVE" AS I SAID BEFORE GOT ALL... biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

207. PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: Dive!! Reply with quote

Dark_Abyss wrote:

I LIKE SO MUCH THAT SONG....DUNNO WHY THERE'S MANY FANS DONT LIKE IT E19.gif
GOT RHYTHM, BEAT, GOT ALL...
(PLEASE DEAR GOD, MAKE ME THE MIRACLE) SILENT HILL WILL BE ON DDRMAX2 THAT REALLY SUCKS, IS NOT A DANCE SONG...BUT "DIVE" AS I SAID BEFORE GOT ALL... biggrin.gif

For the love of god.

Turn your caps lock off. And try reading the thread in Console Games, where you could learn - gasp - DIVE IS ON MAX2. And we've known about it for a week.
Trick Member
Trick Member

208. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject: is the relase date the same in canada? Reply with quote

It's the day before the game comes out in north america.Now for DDRMAX I had to wait I think 2 extra weeks to come on here. Can someone confirm this?
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mattcortez
Trick Member
Trick Member

209. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject: is the relase date the same in canada? Reply with quote

damn it I posted 2 times by accident my bad riiight.gif
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SSR Noir
Basic Member
Basic Member

210. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. I'm long sick of MAX2 by now...

By now, there are arcades in IOWA that have MAX2 machines in abundance. And the exclusive songs certainly don't offer much. The U.S. dance, trance and tech music scenes are all utterly pathetic when put side-by-side with their JP and European counterparts.

I'm just gonna keep saving for that $300 ARC model pad, and the ps/usb cable adapter to use with Stepmania...

-- Noir --
*In Chinese, my name is Duan(1) Tuo(4) Lin(2). But I'm really neither open, nor woods. Go figure.*
SSR Noir
Basic Member
Basic Member

211. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redviper wrote:

I don't know if anybody cares, but they haven't had Do It all Night in any home mixes and that is like my favorite song. That's the first maniac song I ever passed in my life so It's like my favorite song.

Nope, nobody cares. E-Rotic sucks, while we're at it.

I think the first Heavy I ever passed was some crap picked on roulette in 5th... Whatever it was, it sucked. So that's really kind of a bad way to pick a favorite song.

I tend to choose songs with... say... good music. Or good steps. One of the two usually helps.

-- Noir --
*He doesn't usually taste this much like goats...*
SSR Noir
Basic Member
Basic Member

212. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and BTW, try Japanese 3rd Mix, if you're really willing to pay $40 for 'Do it All Night'.

-- Noir --
*Showing children everywhere that post-whoring can indeed be deadly.*
SSR Noir
Basic Member
Basic Member

213. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Silent Hill Again? Reply with quote

davidbrit2 wrote:

Yes. I'm glad someone else recognizes the greatness of Dark Black Forest. It's like the better alternative to So Deep. I wrote that song off completely after Max US.

Eh... So Deep is at least challenging at first. Dark Black Forest could be AA'ed by someone in a wheelchair on their first try.

-- Noir --
*'Noir' is neither a 'No', nor an 'ir'. Discuss.*
redviper
Trick Member
Trick Member

214. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to get max2. I hope they have Wonerland on it.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Dark_Abyss
Basic Member
Basic Member

215. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: 1 day!!! Reply with quote

Just one day to Max2 comes out biggrin.gif
I'm so excited about it... E1.gif
SSR Noir
Basic Member
Basic Member

216. PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redviper wrote:
I can't wait to get max2. I hope they have Wonerland on it.

My bleak demeanor harshens not the buzz of the lambs? Gwah.

And dude, Japanese 3rd has Wonderland too. I'm guessing a JP 3rd is the only machine by you?

You might want to look into Dam Dariram, Ba Kkwo or In the Navy.

I mean, although it's your choice to list the worst of the worst, 3rd Mix does have some decent songs.

*shrug*

-- Noir --
*Just wants to teach the youth about having "safe DDR". Like, with condoms. Or something.*
legendofmaxx2
Basic Member
Basic Member

217. PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does Max 2 have wonderland in it?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: