Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dance Freaks

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cintifizzo
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Dance Freaks Reply with quote

Hey.. I don't see any OFFICIAL Dance Freaks threads anywhere.. I thought this would be the place to put a thread for it.. but i see none.. ANYWAYS, I am just interested in the game and started playing a couple weeks ago (bigger coin eater than ddr) and i can do.. like 6 star songs.

ahh, if there are any OFFICIAL Dance Freaks threads that i overlooked or didn't see, go ahead and lock this thread and notify me.. or whatever

Updated: Passed So Deep October 2, 2003
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Tomo-kun AKA s1
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ish dancemaniax?
View users profile Send private message Send email
Syxx
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually been playing this a little bit more then I have lately.

The game is really easy though. I've only played the game about 20 times or so, and I can do all the 10 (or whatever it is) star songs. Basicly it's because I play a lot of DDR and some BM and GF, so I'm used to following things moving up the screen and such.

I won't play doubles cuz I'm too lazy. E13.gif

But yeah, I just realized how hella fun this game is. Up until last week, I had just played on Mild, but I was playing with one guy for the first time, and he picked all wild songs, and I was able to do them.

SOOOO, what I suggest is try playing more songs on Wild with someone who is can pass them, because chances are you're probably good enough at the game to do the wild songs, you just don't know it. E1.gif

What are some of your favorite songs. Like DDR, I like almost every song in this game. Actually I can't think of any song that I hate!

But my favorites would have to be :

Funky Modelling
Boys
Cat's Eye
Petit Love
Mobo Moga
Heaven is a '57 Metalic Grey
Non Stop 1 (573!! buy magaZIIIIIINE)
Geneity X
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Dance Maniax is pretty much my favorite Bemani. Our arcade only has 1st mix, I keep telling them to get 2nd but they dont listen! I'm dying to play doubles! I can beat every song and get an A at least on WILD. I've even S'ed a nonstop course and gotten the sweet extra stage!

Anyone know how I could presuade them? riiight.gif

Last edited by Geneity X on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
davidbrit2
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwilightZone ~2nd REmix~ wrote:
OMG Dance Maniax is pretty much my favorite Bemani. Our arcade only has 1st mix, I keep telling them to get 2nd but they dont listen! I'm dying to play doubles!

Hold both arrow keys while you hit start, and you'll get an small options menu. Double is one of the options. If you want a full length Double game, insert enough coins for 2 credits, and hit the other start button too on the options menu.

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Gwok Dash
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dance Maniax = Jap Ver
Dance Freaks = Korean Ver

It's my third fave bemani (behind Keyboardmania and IIDX). My first DMX was 1st Mix, and I've been playing on Wild since day one. I constantly try to figure out raving routines. Apparently it's easier to come up with routines than DDR, IMO. Ummm anyway, I've FINALLY passed two Marathon courses (DMX 2nd J append), and I'm still constantly figuring out new routines. My faves include:

Heaven is a '57 Metallic Grey*
Funky Modelling*
Get it All*
Kiss Me All Night
Keep It Going*
It's A Party!*
Hot Limit

Umm yeah. E10.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: