Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

How good is kommax.com?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zephyr28
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: How good is kommax.com? Reply with quote

*sigh* My Dreamcast pads are dying, and I recently got a PSOne from a friend... I figure I may as well get Konamix with two pads. These pads only need to last me until I get the guts to build my own metal pad(s). And until then I've got my own ideas for a modded TommyGun Mod. Here is what I am looking at:

http://store.yahoo.com/joyluckshop/usddrgam2dan.html

Since I am poor I don't want to lose any money in bad sellers. How good are these guys? I heard from someone that they got their stuff in 3 days?!?!?

In the Southern Maine area? Good!
http://www.jaycote.com
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Nagorak
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order from www.levelsix.com, they've never done me wrong. But, if you want the game with it, use www.redoctane.com. I've never heard of Kommax and wouldn't recommend doing business with an unknown (if they try to screw you there are ways of getting your money back, but it's a pain the buttocks).
View users profile Send private message
StarCreator
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only business with Kommax was actually via an eBay auction for a pair of Topway pads - which they did get to me in short order. Of course, I have no idea where that particular pair of pads are today... ^^;

I've never actually shopped from their store, though.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: