Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ABC Family's Dance Fever Mall Tour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Praster
Trick Member
Trick Member

300. PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just when this thread was about to die, drama brought it back to life.

heee... see yah in the nc area.

btw - mc hammer is going to alanta.......
DDRmom
Trick Member
Trick Member

301. PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts on the Landmark,Va. event:
Hey, we found it-no mapquest,no atlas,no google-just mom! J/K

Praster-it was great meeting you,cause your Asian-LOL. Tell the tour people that mom says thanks for letting us clean the pads. And get that girl some security in case any more cracked out grammas come to future events wanting to play ddr.

It was great seeing everybody-sorta like a family reunion-and the matches were friendly and the freestyle was off the hook. Way cool to see the new US Govt. improved beefier version of Ice, GER as crazy as ever (and the answer to your question is No), the Springfield crew -Aku, who freestyles their tech match? Oh yeah you do, Harold and Flirty-its always fun to hang with the Waldorfians, shout out to my EP kids, Props to Tsuki for being the ONLY GIRL on the tour to make the finals and for her awesome Bad Girls freestyle! Congrats to Dr. Nick on 1st place! Boots-your Kung Fu Fighting freestyle was awesome! And to anyone I forgot-it was just great hanging with everyone.

Quotes from the day:
"Can I just point at the arrows?"
"A human head"
"That little girl is stealing coins from the fountain-SECURITY"
"You mean if I can't play that machine I can't win? But, I can dance-thats not fair"
"Its in Josh's pants"

DDRmom (Mom to Tsuki, Klutz, and Jinx-foster mom to the EP crew)
PS: Drama+DDR=what did you expect? LOL

After about the 20th tournament I stopped counting...

check us out at www.musicboxrocks.com

www.myspace.com/musicboxrocks
www.myspace.com/ddrmom

Last edited by DDRmom on Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
DDRmom
Trick Member
Trick Member

302. PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry-double post
(please don't flame, an IM poped up and when I went to hit that I guess I hit submit by accident-no I'm not a moron I know to only hit the button once-no matter what-I said i was sorry, it was an accident-ok?ok? stop yelling at me!)

After about the 20th tournament I stopped counting...

check us out at www.musicboxrocks.com

www.myspace.com/musicboxrocks
www.myspace.com/ddrmom
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
2dxzeus
Trick Member
Trick Member

303. PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRmom wrote:
And get that girl some security in case any more cracked out grammas come to future events wanting to play ddr.

laugh.gif do explain biggrin.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

304. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I really think this tournament may have been a bad idea. Next Time(If there is a next time) please list all locations as soon as the tournament is announced along with they're dates and start times.

This thing could have been organized better. Like for the Final Round(Maniac) why not have 3 songs??? It would test both players skills more and give the crowd something better to watch than a 1 song final round elimination.

Also who was the guy that won 1st in pittsburgh praster? You two seemed very buddy buddy Praster, conspiracy....maybe, probably not.
Just curious.
Trick Member
Trick Member

305. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably not.... Your conspiracy theory bothers me.... =)

Nah....Praster's a very popular guy with lots of friends. So one of those friends wins.....no biggie....

Just look at Chicago.....How many peeps showed up to support Pras?? Like half of 7th Step did.... And people are probably gonna go up to Milwaukee in 2 weeks for more support....

That is of course unless it was a hot asian chick that Praster was buddy-buddy with..... Then it's just a case of lettin the playa play.... YOU DA MAN DAVE!!!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Syxx
Trick Member
Trick Member

306. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to Racine! I hope I can make it. I'm gonna try my best and have fun, but it'd be nice to win a trip too. E1.gif
Syxx
Trick Member
Trick Member

307. PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is basicly a copy paste job from 7th...

I went. I had a REALLY REALLY good time. We had a really good group up there. Everyone got along, no one was majorly complaining or anything. Thanks to Praster for his involvement. If he wasn't running the show, things would have really sucked.

Memories from the event :

My number was 6. :lol

Some crazy girl was singing almost the entire time I was trying to throw my name up on the Extreme machine.

Praster "Hey 2PAC", and I get hit in the head with a big ball of duct tape. E1.gif

After BakaOrochi A'd Legend of Max, the kid he was playing with highlighted R3, and asked if he could do it. E1.gif

I really wanted my friend to go with me, but he had homework and stuff to do. Also, surprisingly no Gurnee Mills guys showed up.

I got out in the second round of "Face". I got nervous and was really playing scrubbish. But the best man would have won anyway.

Anyway, congratulations to Baka on the win. After seeing that you showed up, I knew it was going to be you. Thanks again to Praster, and the Wisconsin DDR guys for making the event very enjoyable.

BTW, I came with intentions of trying my best to win, because I really wanted to go to LV.
BemaniNation
Trick Member
Trick Member

308. PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok I really think this tournament may have been a bad idea. Next Time(If there is a next time) please list all locations as soon as the tournament is announced along with they're dates and start times.

This thing could have been organized better. Like for the Final Round(Maniac) why not have 3 songs??? It would test both players skills more and give the crowd something better to watch than a 1 song final round elimination.

Also who was the guy that won 1st in pittsburgh praster? You two seemed very buddy buddy Praster, conspiracy....maybe, probably not.
Just curious.

I'm still waiting! Who was the kid who won pittsburgh???
Trick Member
Trick Member

309. PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 years later and still no answer E4.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

310. PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god. the only reason i'm posting here is because i was notified via email of a reply on this thread. shame shame laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

311. PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
oh my god. the only reason i'm posting here is because i was notified via email of a reply on this thread. shame shame laugh.gif

RISE, RISE OLD THREAD. FROM THE DEAD I SUMMON YOU! ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR WHICH I ASKED. RIIIISSSSEEEE laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

312. PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So whats up? hows everyone doing?

Its 12:46 right now and im kinda bored so lets try and bring back the old thread! That could be fun!

k bi!

AA Bob wrote:
Quote:
pee pee standing up for the win

War of the Arrows!!!!!!!! BUY ONE!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Shinmizu
Staff Member
Staff Member

313. PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, no. The thread already rose from the grave, turned into a werewolf, then kicked the shit out of a bunch of things. Time to let it rest in peace.
For a Good time, call 555-1212 and ask for Susan. For a Great time, call 555-3487 and ask for Mindy. For a Perfect time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie. For a Marvelous time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie's mom.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: