Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I need help modding my soft pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bemani-man
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: I need help modding my soft pad Reply with quote

I have a Mad Catz Beat Pad for my PS2 that I want to mod. I like the pad, but I tend to drift on the pad for songs like Rythme & Police. So far, I plan to put thicker foam inside the pad, mounting the pad to plywood, and attaching mouse pads to keep the pad from slipping. I also want to use something to mark the edges of the arrows (like telephone or ethernet cable), so I don't have to look down and blow another huge Matsuri Japan combo. I can do all of that, but I also want to mod the wiring before I get trouble with phantom arrows. Can anyone tell me how to do the inside modding, and tell me what I'll need to do it? Also, is there a way to mod it so I can wear shoes and play it without ripping th pad?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
AciD_five5-SOuL
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're asking for too much . .a soft pad at that. By the time you get all that done it might be in worse shape that before. Slap some wood on it, tape it to the floor or buy a Metal pad simple as that. . AND next time you might not get help because the OFFICIAL SOFT PAD DISCUSSION isn't made to be ignored. . .people DO answer questions.

If Music Sounds Better With You by Stardust was in DDR I would tear that machine UP!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: