Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Official Introductions Thread! Introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flazious
Basic Member
Basic Member

2680. PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hei dud...
E13.gif E13.gif E13.gif E13.gif E13.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheET88
Basic Member
Basic Member

2681. PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys.
I'm new here, so I'll introduce myself.
I am 14 years old and I play DDR/ITG for about 4 years, I would say my level is 10-11 feet, but I most of the time play 7-9 songs, oh and I also have a metal pad.
Mikoda
Basic Member
Basic Member

2682. PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody,

my name is Mikoda and I'm new to the forum. Just stopping by to say hello and I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
View users profile Send private message
P3MA
Basic Member
Basic Member

2683. PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

What's up guys, I'm P3MA (Formerly naokifan41). I've been playing DDR since late 2004 and play mostly 7,8 footers in arcade, 9 at home. Took a hiatus from ddr from summer 2008 til dec. 2009, now starting to come back.
Fabio Gonzales
Trick Member
Trick Member

2684. PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I decided to come back. I was a member back on '05, but I quit here for a place called Fullcombo.com. They died out, so I quit the forum scene for a bit, then finally quit DDR in '07. Things have changed, so now I'm getting back into it again, as well as coming back together with a community.

I currently play 9s and most 10s, but I've only gotten to play on a Max 2 machine. I hope to pass PSMO soon (Yea, I'm that far out of the loop), as well as get into it again. I got excited when I saw that the regional competition for the national tournament (if it happens) is close to where I'm at.

Hope to be active and to have some good conversations, although I may lurk quite a bit.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
simoleons
Basic Member
Basic Member

2685. PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. Please call me Mike, Simms, or Simoleons. Your pick. I got into ddr a few weeks ago when I picked up my first dance mat and a copy of DDR Universe 1. I found it interesting, and am just exploring the community. I'm an all right player, though, there is always room for improvement. Nice talking, I have a tendency to lurk from time to time or keep to myself though. See you in the forums!
8ftmetalhead
Trick Member
Trick Member

2686. PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see new members joining the community E1.gif
Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
The site's going through a bit of a revamp, and a slow one at that, but hopefully it'll be a bit easier to navigate soon.

If you need a hand with a anything, drop a staff member/admin/me/whomever a PM and we'll give you a hand if we can E1.gif
And don't be afraid to post when lurking gets boring, because we need some new active posters. Seems everyone's become a bit of a lurker recently.
riiight.gif

Also, good to see a bassist on here.
Bass (guitar)=awesome.
Sbrodie911
Basic Member
Basic Member

2687. PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

My name is Stephen and I just recently turned 18,

I Have been playing D.D.R since about 4th Grade and Now am a Senior in High school (12th Grade), I play on Heavy usually without tweaks.. or speed modifications(some songs I always boost though) . Sometimes if I am in a really lazy mood though I will admit that I do turn the Freeze Arrows off. My Favorite D.D.R games are the older ones for Ps2,I like the songs and Arcade-ish visuals way more than the new spiced up D.D.R's you see comming out. Right now I'm currently taking a break due to all of my "Paper Pads" either breaking or getting very inaccurate which most D.D.R players would probably agree just pisses you off.. Im looking into a Metal pad but don't want to get ripped... I go through the "Bundled" pads in a couple weeks if Im lucky and just cant put up with that anymore. Also if any of you have D.D.R universe 1 or 2 for the xbox 360 hit me up I haven't gotten a chance to play that live yet.

Favorite D.D.R game: Max2
Favorite Character: Babylon
Favorite Songs: Tsurugi, Saber Wing, Speed over Beethoven, Burning Heat, Eternus, End of the century, Break Down! and many more.

Thanks Guys/and or Girls ha

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Eldaly
Basic Member
Basic Member

2688. PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

The bundled pads are indeed not durable when you play heavy. The best thing you can do is going to a metal pad or Cobalt Flux pad. You'll find out you will do a lot better also! :-)
NOVAEX
Basic Member
Basic Member

2689. PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, my name is Mark but I'm gonna try NOVA as a nickname...

First played DDR on an Extreme arcade machine back in 2002, went to college and attended a DDR club from 2006-2009, and most recently been attending the arcade regularly. I play alongside elite class players (those of us who AA/AAA 10 footers without much effort) and am slowly trying to increase my skill level, realistically I'm at an 8 foot heavy level but sometimes I get away with 9s.

I own several home DDR games, favorite of them being Max2. I own a RedOctane Ignition 3.0 soft pad, a darn fine pad but I'm trying to perfect my hard pad game. I've tried home hard pads (well a Cobalt Flux, which didn't work for me at all, hated the thing between pad misses and not knowing my position half the time), but the arcade is the best. I also play ITG, and bring Stepmania sims to the arcade USB port when I find them.

At some point I want to buy an official arcade cabinet, probably a Korean 3rd mix or ITG dedicab, as having seen one of my friend's personal machines made me want to own one myself.

Thanks for reading, ladies and gents
8ftmetalhead
Trick Member
Trick Member

2690. PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send a pm to an admin or just edit your details to say you're inactive.

what humor though? somethin' gone wrong?
Mistress Ishbo
Trick Member
Trick Member

2691. PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Time to re-introduce myself! Reply with quote

Hi there! I feel like I have to re-introduce myself. I haven't been on this site for a while. Didn't have the internets and a lot of things came up in my life. I also moved to North Carolina from Massachusetts! I hope I am accepted in the DDR/Gaming Community here in the South!

Let's see, I am 26 years of age, I am the Super Female Moderator of Tokyo Game Action Forums!, recently engaged, learned the English language playing video games, and, as I said before, I just moved to the South. I am looking forward to re-link myself with the DDRFreak Community. It is really past due!

Much love to everyone!

Mistress Ishbo!

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135
Page 135 of 135

Jump to: