Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need help choosing a DDR pad for the PS2

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cystalmist
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Need help choosing a DDR pad for the PS2 Reply with quote

I am fairly new to the game and have been playing a lot, but am very unhappy with the soft mats I am currently using (DPR2 pads). I have gone through 3 already in less than 2 months. I have even considered just buying an arcade game system, but they are really expensive. Any information on what the best pad on the market is right now, and any mods that might need to be done to it would be greatly appreciated. I am not as concerned with the cost as I am the functionality of the pad. I have been reading this forum for several days now and have gotten a ton of great advice and tips from everyone so far -Thanks!
View users profile Send private message
Blue Beefman
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I do believe THESE are the best for you E4.gif
[shojo kakumei stylin']
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the official Konami soft pad.. Mines held up since DDR USA, modded onto a cheap piece of wood covered in duct tape, and the pad's stuck on with carpenter's double sided tape.. No problems with it, ever, but they're kind of pricey. I got mine in a combo kit pack thing that came with DDR USA a looooooong time ago.

I guess it depends if you want a hard one or a soft one or want to mod one.

overplayed song of the week: er.. no song.
Stepmania Scores updated 11/14 || Tournament Pictures! || lj
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: