Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Metal pads Q

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darean
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Metal pads Q Reply with quote

I was reading the metal pad topic..and sorry if anything I say is answered there, I can only read so much lol, that topic isnt exactly small =P..and read about the few basic good metal pads..the cyberflux? or whatever being the best but at 300 bucks, the others mentioned on the first page being at 150 and the other much lower...would these two cheaper pads work fine with a few mods mentioned in the topic? If they still have tendencies to screw up or what not I rather just buy the $300 dollar one a bit later on...just looking for some expert advice, thanks
View users profile Send private message
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try posting your question in the metal pad thread, rather than starting a new thread, since it's a "which do I buy" question.

Locked.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: