Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Martial Beat 1 & 2

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Martial Beat 1 & 2 Reply with quote

Anyone played these games?? I think i wanna buy the second one but i'm not sure....any info or website would be great. thx. biggrin.gif
onetwolittleb
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played both, though not two a whole lot. It's like a tae bo video but with feed back when you get things right. I can describe every aspect of the game if you want. I think it's fun, but you ahve to memorize the routines. They are fairly easy to do so, though (I have no memory for things, and I do pretty well.) There is no site reading like in other bemani (Which is why, I think, it's not offically bemani.)

I wrote a FAQ on the first one, it's on gamefaqs.com. Feel free to ask me any questions.

The Rhythm and Police routine is my favorite.

No one else on these boards seems to like the game, though, so you should wait for their decenting opinion.
View users profile Send private message
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onetwolittleb wrote:
I've played both, though not two a whole lot. It's like a tae bo video but with feed back when you get things right. I can describe every aspect of the game if you want. I think it's fun, but you ahve to memorize the routines. They are fairly easy to do so, though (I have no memory for things, and I do pretty well.) There is no site reading like in other bemani (Which is why, I think, it's not offically bemani.)

I wrote a FAQ on the first one, it's on gamefaqs.com. Feel free to ask me any questions.

No one else on these boards seems to like the game, though, so you should wait for their decenting opinion.

Well i'd like to know where i could purchase it the cheapeast and most reliable.... It sounds like fun otherwise... thx. biggrin.gif
onetwolittleb
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anima wrote:

Well i'd like to know where i could purchase it the cheapeast and most reliable.... It sounds like fun otherwise... thx. biggrin.gif

That's one of the questions I don't know the answer to. I would suggest looking around at the importers recomended for DDR on this site and see who has it at all and what their prices are. I got mine at toysnjoys and I really don't recomend them. Fairly expensive and disorgainzed.
View users profile Send private message
Skunkwerx
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try www.toysnjoys.com . I always go there for my import stuff like trading card games, toys, and especially Bemani! Nice prices too, ships out fast.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Vietgurl
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anima wrote:
onetwolittleb wrote:

They're fairly "easy" if you just want to beat the game. But if you want to do the routines correctly, that's another story (been taking martial arts my whole life but dang...the faster ones are...fast and I can't follow them in time to figure them out much less memorize them, lol). It's not that hard to beat, but like onetwolittleb said, it's a lot like Tae Bo. If you want, I have both games and can make little videos of them to show you what it's like.

I bought mine off toysnjoys.com...they sent me two used games but they're like in mint shape so I didn't complain.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: