Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Weird night..

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irennicus
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Weird night.. Reply with quote

Well, today I've been playing DDR for about a month and a week, and when I went out today, I learned a valuable lesson. Don't play without sleep. I was a wreck for the first few rounds of songs, but eventually my body woke me up and I was able to get myself in gear. I completed two catas today to add to my list "Rain of Sorrow" and "Kakumei".

Confession, while I posted that I did Afronova on expert, I went back and checked and realized that I did it on Standard. No wonder it seemed so easy.

But with three catas under my belt at a month and a week, I feel accomplished. riiight.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
littlesushi
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing ddr yesterday after not sleeping very well and i wasn't really getting anywhere.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Romantic Boy
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In Southern California, where the romance guides me through my heart and soul
2. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Hmmmmmmm Reply with quote

Yes playing without sleep is a pretty bad thing to do...DDR requires a rested mind. For me at least, and if I dont get my regulative 8 hours of sleep my DDR is either over impulsive or just plain out crappy. PA wise at least. When I get good nights rest is always the time when my game is simply on fire. Single digit greats on Kakumei. (7) which I've NEVER EVER been able to crack. I honestly dont know what I was smoking that night but I do remember:

1)Good night's sleep
2)Good breakfast
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: