Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I'm new to DDR

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daywalker
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: I'm new to DDR Reply with quote

Hi everyone..I just bought DDRMAX for PS2 a week ago and a madcatz pad...I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

I'm still on all lite mode, but i've gotten several "AA" songs..and i went to the arcade first time yesterday...what an experience!!!

It's weird though...when i close my eyes..i see arrows scrolling up...and now i look at a tile floor and start thinking of it as a DDR pad and try to dance on it...i'm such a weirdo...

But like I said..I LOVE THIS GAME...aching muscles, sweating buckets, etc...it's all good

BTW I'm a 24/m in Murfreesboro, TN
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackwaltz
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love ddr too. isnt it a great game? but i really suggest to buy a new pad, or at least something else, because *just in my opinion* madcatz products always suck. my friend has the madcatz dance pad too, and it flings around everywhere...well besides the point, HIYA! E4.gif
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackwaltz wrote:
i love ddr too. isnt it a great game? but i really suggest to buy a new pad, or at least something else, because *just in my opinion* madcatz products always suck. my friend has the madcatz dance pad too, and it flings around everywhere...well besides the point, HIYA! E4.gif

So far my MadCatz pad has presented no problems...but i'm gonna build some pads soon
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackwaltz
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really? whenever i go over and play ddr at his house, we always end up standing on the bottom arrow and miss everything....
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only light? You should at least AAA'd Max 300 by now.

and my statics class never got to chaucer
View users profile Send private message Send email
Daywalker
Basic Member
Basic Member

5. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do You Moto of Team kinky wrote:
Only light? You should at least AAA'd Max 300 by now.

That's not funny..i tried MAX300...i needed a team of paramedics to revive me afterwards...LOL
blackwaltz
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can pass max300 on standard with barely a B.... i dont think ill be passing max300 on heavy anytime soon..
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me an incredibly long time to pass max300 on heavy, but keep practicing, you will eventually better, I did and I never asked for any help, all that much. Keep it up:thumb:

I can do whatever I want to be.
View users profile Send private message
Daywalker
Basic Member
Basic Member

8. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm about to jump back on it and see what i can do...i've had a few beers to loosen me up...LOL
Basic Member
Basic Member

9. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops!! It appears i loosened myself up too much..i suck again!!! LOL...i'll try again tomorrow...sober...LOL
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: