Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Step's wanted.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D2RTeen17
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: A little town known as none of your god damn business.
0. PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Step's wanted. Reply with quote

I have this song that I have downloaded and it sounds like a good DDR song. So i was wondering if anyone would like to make a DWI of it. I would but i suck at doing it. If you would like the song, IM me throught AIM. My SN is bTfMoMoMiX
ocfernan
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Someone wanting DWI song Reply with quote

I'm not volunteering necessarily (I make KSF's), but you'll probably have better chance of response if you say what song it is.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
D2RTeen17
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: A little town known as none of your god damn business.
2. PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The song is called "Big in Japan"
Technick
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do this task, I havent made a DWI in a long time, I guess you can say it is time for me to come out of retirement.

I think the song is called "Big In Japan" by Eiffel 65 (if I am not mistaken)

I already have the song.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: