Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Amplitude (INSANE OMG WTF)

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3:05
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Amplitude (INSANE OMG WTF) Reply with quote

Hey, thought I should make a thread for this kicka$s game. I find that it managed to be it's own game, while improving greatly and incorporating great ideas from FreQuency. Also, since the same company is making Kareoke Revolution... it could be pertinent.

Anyways, I'm on the last level of insane.. and... omg. Some of the drum tracks are simply not beatable. I've gone way beyond any level of skill I thought I had, and it's still too much. I use the square, R1, R2. Works pretty good for me.... I was thinking of switching to L1,R1,R2.... if anyone thinks it would help? Any tips would be appreciated.

That reminds me, I never beat the last 3 songs (counting the 2 hidden songs) on FreQuency... oh, and never unlocked the Ethan Eves song, because I can't get a good score on any of the songs in that level. disturb.gif

Anyways, thanks for any help you can give me. If anyone else has any questions/comments about the game, feel free to post 'em! thumb.gif

www.kingdomofloathing.com - I'm a DJ at www.radio-kol.com check 'er out.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frequencey/Amplitude thread
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: