Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

HELP!! My Ignition Pad suddenly broke!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj-Luminus
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: HELP!! My Ignition Pad suddenly broke! Reply with quote

I've had two Ignition Pads 2.0 since December and about a month ago they suddenly stopped working. I think the problem may have been something I read about awhile back about static breaking ppls pads.

Both pads' sensors work perfectly but when I step on the pad the light doesn't light up and pad doesn't respond. I'm pretty sure this is the static problem cuz this is the 2nd time I broke 2 pads like that. Also they broke right after I took one out then plugged it back in and I always play in socks E2.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

post that here http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=49672
dj-Luminus
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just figured I'd get a faster response here. But ok I'll post on Soft PAD Discussion.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody got any suggestions?
Staff Member
Staff Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buy some new pads or a hard pad. you might just be better off doing that.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: