Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Plastic Pad Problem

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirbyismyhero
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Plastic Pad Problem Reply with quote

I understand that people are supposed to stay away from those large plastic pads because they are... well, not very good.... but in the unlikely event that someone bought two of those plastic pads from ebay and now laments because they have become malfunctional (the buttons do not register at all on the screen, you press a button and nothing happens), what should that person do with the pads? is there a way to repair them? or recycle them? or break them down for parts? what can be done about these faulty plastic pads? thank you for your time and attention riiight.gif
Eckostyle
Contributor
Contributor

1. PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id just break them in half for parts. Those pads are rather shitty. Repairing them would just result in having them break again.

RedOctane seems to have modifided versions of these pads. Since you have to get internal to do that, maybe they can help you.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: