Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Moving a dwi to another folder and still keep my high scores

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diabloslayer469
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Moving a dwi to another folder and still keep my high scores Reply with quote

I have all of my DWIs in one folder called Dance Dance Revolution. I realized that I need to put them in the correct folder for oni courses to work. So i created a folder called dance dance revolution 5th mix and put one of my 5th mix songs in there. When I opened up stepmania I lost my high score for that song! How can I keep my high scores for songs and be able to move DWIs to a different folder?

Last edited by diabloslayer469 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Technick
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me check this problem out, give me a second and I will edit this post.

edit: The scores will be erased when you move them, there is no way to keep them, if I find out some way then I will let you know.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit your scores in the statistics.ini file.
Administrator
Administrator

3. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealth_ wrote:

What is the location of that file?

I personally don't have it, but that might be because I have a slighty older version of DWI.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phrekwenci wrote:
Stealth_ wrote:

What is the location of that file?

I personally don't have it, but that might be because I have a slighty older version of DWI.

In Stepmania when you have all the folders showing such as: Songs, Themes, Music, Courses, etc.

You make sure the submenu that says Programs make sure it says All Files and there should be a name of a file called Statistics.
Administrator
Administrator

5. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't specify which sim he is using. I assume DWI, because he is moving DWIs, and didn't mention SMs. I do have those files for Stepmania.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: