Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Is there a DDREX dwil or stepmaina simulator?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GsX
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Is there a DDREX dwil or stepmaina simulator? Reply with quote

i've seend somesomeone have it and i wanna kno where i can download it. and also DDREX dwi's and mp3s.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
SO! loves Electroplankton
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRUK, but DO NOT mention MP3s you will be warned.

but dont worry, ddruk includes mp3s
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
GsX
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D.J.J. ~C-fan style~ wrote:

thanks for the website. and also for the warning. but mp3's r perfectly legal. whats illegal is sealing them w/o the copyright from the main company, and u may not sell and make money off there product w/o the pernission of the company.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Catastrophe
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Gah Reply with quote

GeArShIfT X wrote:
D.J.J. ~C-fan style~ wrote:

thanks for the website. and also for the warning. but mp3's r perfectly legal. whats illegal is sealing them w/o the copyright from the main company, and u may not sell and make money off there product w/o the pernission of the company.

No, its also illegal to distribute them for free because you're still not paying the company whatever they wish to charge.

You're use off a spellchecker is fony btw laugh.gif And to answer your question also try bemanistyle.com and bemanisims.com.

Your intent aggrivates me. You asked for a DDR Extreme simulator? A simulator covers all kinds of DDR - fanmade and Konami owned - it just depends on the songs you play with it. If you're asking for 8th mix simulator files I really doubt that you want interactive step charts to practice with. If you become another person using simulators to avoid paying for the real games I will hate you.

*Finds the exit before a giant lock closes this thread* You know, the moderator answered your question with a direct link on the first page of a sticky thread.
View users profile Send private message
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need a link to sims? Go read the help thread.

You want MP3s? There's 3 points instead. We're not even going to get into a discussion of the legality of MP3s here - it is against the forum rules, as it is stated TWICE in the top of the forum.

Locked.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: