Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Official Drummania/Guitar Freaks Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

560. PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From FSW on Bemanistyle

FunkySonicWorld wrote:
Official site:http://www.konami.jp/bemani/gfdm/gs/gfdmms/

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/edigi-game/407195/723252/

Release on 31, August.
Stated there will be over 70 songs.

Including several MASTERPIECE like:

Timepiece phase II
月光蝶
MODEL DD2
天体観測
Shining ray
TRAIN-TRAIN
たまゆら
ヘりコプター
ROCKET DIVE
mottö

The skins and wallpaper? are customable.
Includind an original designed e-amusepass and would arise some special events when playing on V3.
Also a roulette event after each game.

fuck yeah
View users profile Send private message Send email
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

561. PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few questions:

1.)Which GF Mix did Hitoniyasashiku make its 1st appearence?

2.)Which songs did Handsome Jet do?

3.)There's 5 "Classic Party"s, right? Classic Party 1-3, Triathlon, & Revival?

4.)If I were to get a PS2 JP version, which one should I get?
View users profile Send private message
NinjaDux
Trick Member
Trick Member

562. PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zonic, the only one I can answer for you is #5 and it is to wait for the new one to come out that has a lot of the songs in the series missed by not being released CS. It even has Tamayura!!!
Trick Member
Trick Member

563. PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out that Hitoniyasashiku 1st appeared in Guitar Freaks 8th Mix. Also, Hito ni Yasashiku means "Be Nice To People". I can look on Wiki about Handsome Jet. & CP Revival appeared in 10th Mix, so unless I discover another one, there's 5 "Classic Party"'s, all of which are on my MP3.
Viral*Vision
Trick Member
Trick Member

564. PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two questions:

1) What's the name of that song that shows a white butterfly at the very beginning, then some kid falling. The name is two kanji.

2) Does anyone have the URL to that site with all the song icons from DM/GF?
B4ULoveShine
Trick Member
Trick Member

565. PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viral*Vision wrote:

1) What's the name of that song that shows a white butterfly at the very beginning, then some kid falling. The name is two kanji.

Gekkouchou (Moonlight Butterfly) by Asaki.
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

566. PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick question: where can I get a Guitar Freak controller? & Which game should I get? & what's the songlist for each of them?
Razma
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

567. PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The arcade that I work at just got a DM 10th. After 2 days of straight play, I'm in the high 30s. I can pass 60s with auto bass, but thats cheating. E10.gif

So, some questions:
What is the ES for 10th and how do you get it?
Where should I go from here (in terms of what songs to play next)?

Last edited by Razma on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
HimeChine
Trick Member
Trick Member

568. PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razma wrote:

So, some questions:
What is the ES for 10th and how do you get it?
Where should I go from here (in terms of what songs to play next)?

Onihime

Pass any extra stage with 95%+ perfect
Dan Druff
Trick Member
Trick Member

569. PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I read somewhere that the pop'n music controller can be used for Guitar Freaks. If that's true, how does that work? I already know the pop'n controller works on IIDX, but what about drummania? I only ask because it looks like play-asia is selling Masterpiece Silver, and I don't feel like buying the guitar or drum controllers yet.
DARREN HAYEZ
Trick Member
Trick Member

570. PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The arcade I play at recently got GF11 and DM10 from another arcade that closed. I hadn't had a chance to play either game in the past, so I was really excited about it. The first time I went to play them, only GF11 was working. I guess DM has been giving the arcade people a lot of trouble. Anyway, GF was fun, but I wasn't very good at it. Today I went to the arcade again and DM was working, so I gave it a go. I did pretty well, and I had a lot of fun with it. However, I was having trouble sitting in a way where I could hit the drums and bass pedal well. The stools were too tall for the pedal and the chairs were too short for the drums. Also, the machine's hi-hat is sort of worn out, so it gives a lot of misses.

And I couldn't figure out how to turn on Auto Bass. I tried the drum sequence on the machine and it didn't do anything.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
HimeChine
Trick Member
Trick Member

571. PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Commodore wrote:
The arcade I play at recently got GF11 and DM10 from another arcade that closed. I hadn't had a chance to play either game in the past, so I was really excited about it. The first time I went to play them, only GF11 was working. I guess DM has been giving the arcade people a lot of trouble. Anyway, GF was fun, but I wasn't very good at it. Today I went to the arcade again and DM was working, so I gave it a go. I did pretty well, and I had a lot of fun with it. However, I was having trouble sitting in a way where I could hit the drums and bass pedal well. The stools were too tall for the pedal and the chairs were too short for the drums. Also, the machine's hi-hat is sort of worn out, so it gives a lot of misses.

And I couldn't figure out how to turn on Auto Bass. I tried the drum sequence on the machine and it didn't do anything.

AB=Tom(green)->Hi-hat(blue)->Tom(green)->Tom(green)
If it doesn't work,that means the machine is messed.
You can hole the start button when you start the game or when you choose a song.It'll go to the option menu.
DARREN HAYEZ
Trick Member
Trick Member

572. PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's what I was hitting. When do you enter it in?

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
HimeChine
Trick Member
Trick Member

573. PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Commodore wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was hitting. When do you enter it in?

When you're in the song selection menu.
DARREN HAYEZ
Trick Member
Trick Member

574. PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll try it next time I go. Thanks for the info. E1.gif

Crono
Trick Member
Trick Member

575. PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is kind of sad...but where I live we only have a Percussion Freaks 3rd mix...which, interestingly enough is the version I first started playing on...I've always been more into DDR/ITG than PF/DM, but it's my 2nd favourite rhythm game. It's kind of funny seeing some of the (likely not from Canada and thus are used to playing a WAY newer version) asian kids playing because they'll either just hit the bass to like...16th notes, or get their friend to do it for them. (obviously used to auto-bass which isn't an option in 3rd)

Euh...I'm alright I guess, I was pretty happy to S Right on Time, Call My Name & Secret of Your Heart on Real, though I find that Expert Real is pretty awful in terms of difficulty. (What I really don't get is how some songs on real that rated like...5, are harder than songs rated like...7/8...this is before they introduced the more coherant double digit rating system though)
Trick Member
Trick Member

576. PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY got enough money to get a GF/DM game AND both the GF & DM controllers!! Quick questions:

1. I wanna get MPS cuz I'm more familar w/ those songs. But I heard V was also good. Plus, I also heard V2 is coming out on Nov. 22! Should I just get MPS?

2. Any place besides Play-Asia where I can get said above?

Ah, yes. Music game glory. Got RED earlier this year, getting GF/DM, got SN, & getting Happy Sky (& Elite Beat Agents) for Xmas.....
Mike R.
Trick Member
Trick Member

577. PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcade Gamer Zoniku wrote:
1. I wanna get MPS cuz I'm more familar w/ those songs. But I heard V was also good. Plus, I also heard V2 is coming out on Nov. 22! Should I just get MPS?

For me, I say find the song list for both games and decide for yourself. Both V and MPS are really good(I love V's mini-game for the unlocks), so it's a tough call to make. Personally, I like V slightly better(although I've been playing a lot of MPS lately, because I'm almost done unlocking V XP). As for V2, I know next to nothing about it, so sorry there.

Quote:
2. Any place besides Play-Asia where I can get said above?

I got V for a friend and 10th Style for myself from ncsx.com and a load of my other bemani from japanvideogames.com. Both sites have served me well and I've run into zero problems with both of them. E1.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

578. PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going w/ MPS & getting the controllers on Play-Asia, as I can find them all together any cheaper (about $180 for the game & KOCs). Again, if there's anyplace cheaper than Play-Asia, then please tell me.

Also, should I use the Roulette or Time-Release to unlock everything? I wanna do the roulette more than the time.

I'm also thinking of asking for V cuz all I want for Xmas is Happy Sky (BMIIDX12), Elite Beat Agents (which I'm already getting), & the GF/DM, which I'll get the KOCs & MPS. Not alot of things that I want this year, unlike last year.
Mike R.
Trick Member
Trick Member

579. PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say leave the mini-game on. I think you unlock something every 5 hours of play(remember, that's play time and not time spent as a whole), and I find the Roulette to be a bit faster. It's just that when you get down to one or two squares, it can be a bit of a pain. Plus, unlike V, there's no set order for the unlocks. Until you get to the Extra Stages, every unlock shows up in a random order. I guess there is some fun to be had, in not knowing what you're gonna get next.

As for the other games, I say go for it. The worse thing your folks can do is say no, and you're not going to find out unless you ask. biggrin.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 29 of 33

Jump to: